Massachusetts-Boston

candy buffet candy?

For those of you who did candy buffets, where did you get your candy from?

I'm trying to order online, but the shipping is INSANE. Just wondering if there are any other options out there. We got some stuff at BJs but they didn't have much of a selection.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: candy buffet candy?

• MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know it's a drive, maybe  1 1/2 hour, but check out yummies in Kittery MA.   www.yummies.com That is where I will be going a few weeks before our wedding.

Good luck!
  • bmoruzzibmoruzzi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at BJs.  We had hershey kisses, reeses cups, mini snickers, jordan almonds, swedish fish, sour patch kids, and m&ms.  I think that's a good variety.
  • edited December 2011
    thanks!...going to BJs tonight. I sent FI there last week and he said all they had were hershey kisses and now he's backpedaling saying "oh no they had tons of other stuff!!" haha.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • ssimon26ssimon26 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We do Candy Buffets (www.althatmusic.us/candybuffet.pdf) and here's some of the places we source our candy from:
    -Jordan's Furniture in Reading has great price on M&M's & Jelly Belly Beans...best color selection and always fresh
    -acandystore.com has flat $9.95 shipping
    -dollar tree has Mike & Ikes and pink malt balls....don't buy anything else there....some of their candy is from China
    -Target has big bags of candy (Hershey's Kisses, swedish fish, skittles,etc)at better prices than BJ's
    -Michael's has swirled lollipops and silver foiled candies and candy sticks
    -Cracker barrell has a good selection of colored candies and candy sticks
    -Hannafords has white yogurt covered pretzels for $4.99/lb...these always are gone first in our candy buffets

Hope that helps :)

Sheila
  • mia082683mia082683 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We got our candy from BJs and Walmart as well as Oriental Trading (cheap shipping, cheap candy) and Walmart.  Good luck!
    image 180 Invited
    image 160 are joining in!!
    image 17 are missing out!!
    image 3 are late to RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards