Texas-San Antonio

bachelorette ideas

Hi all, 

Trying to get some ideas for bachelorette parties from all you guys that are done with the planning already! What did you and your girls do? I want to stay small, drinks and dinner type evening maybe. Any places to recommend in SA or unique ideas?

Thanks all!

Re: bachelorette ideas

• edited December 2011
    I didn't have one but make sure you aren't throwing it. Its kinda rude to throw a party in your honor. Just FYI :)
  • RobynD99RobynD99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh no... my MOH was asking me what I wanted  :) and we were trying to think of ideas last night.
  • edited December 2011
    Ah! okay! Well maybe go to Austin (sixth street) or go on the river walk, do a dinner on the river boat, and hit the town :) maybe have a party with sex toys or something like that or a lingerie party :)
  • RobynD99RobynD99 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh i like dinner on a riverboat idea, it will be winter though... we'll have to see about that. Thanks!

• edited December 2011
    Even in winter it's still pretty. :) Good luck on planning the party,
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    When one of my BFF's had her bach party, we went to Diick's (extra i added thanks to the Knot) on the Riverwalk. Now, that was an entertaining night.
  • edited December 2011
    Diicks would be hella fun for a bach party! Especially if you tell them its a bach party. They will for sure give you more shiit lol
  • DeadUtopiaDeadUtopia member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_texas-san-antonio_bachelorette-ideas-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:103Discussion:2c658712-e89d-4a66-8dac-f1f7e581e789Post:cd667bd9-b91e-4eed-bdfc-85f19f9b6b01">Re: bachelorette ideas</a>:
    [QUOTE]Diicks would be hella fun for a bach party! Especially if you tell them its a bach party. They will for sure give you more shiit lol
    Posted by stacie+luciano[/QUOTE]

It was definitely awesome! And somewhat embarrassing...lol I think it even made me blush a few times!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards