April 2013 Weddings

Hi ladies! :)

Since it's official today, I wanted to go ahead and really introduce myself here as your new moderator!  My name is Erin and I'm a 27 year old substitute elementary teacher in Pittsburgh, PA.  I'm getting married April 6, 2013 just outside of the city here.  I love my city and I love to talk about all things Pittsburgh!

Other things I love are cheering for my hometown sports teams (seriously, I'm a sports nut), yoga, reading (I had to stop and buy the second Hunger Games book on my way home tonight!), good food, and good friends.  

Anytime you need to reach me, just shoot me a PM.  I'll try to get better at checking them, now that I know where the button is and all!  :)  I'd like to start doing things other month boards do, especially now that we're all down to 11 months or less, eeek!  
imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hi ladies! :)

• Congrats on your "promition!"  :-)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    58 invited image | 17 love destination weddings image
    20 can't make it image | 21 don't know what to do with a RSVP card image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8th
  • Hi -we share the same wedding date. Glad your here.
  • congrats! how did you go about becoming the moderator of the board if you don't mind me asking :)
    148 invitedimage | 105 Yes!image | 8 Noimage |33 still ? image
    RSVP Deadline: March 8
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Congrats! We took a trip up to Pittsburgh in sept, FI is in love with the Foo Fighters, so we saw their concert and we really enjoyed the area. I just don't think I could be a steelers fan lol
  • Hey Erbear.. Im on the pittsburgh board too!  Your going to loooove the 2nd hunger games book... They are addicting! Where are you getting married at? Im getting married at Heinz Chapel. Smile
  • congrats! im excited that we are are officially on the clock now!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • vk2204vk2204 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    Congrats!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_hi-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:c5fa4b6b-60a9-4727-bed1-ca46dd3d4baaPost:2a63edc5-fd5f-436f-907f-f7448f0ad854">Re: Hi ladies! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey Erbear.. Im on the pittsburgh board too!  Your going to loooove the 2nd hunger games book... They are addicting! Where are you getting married at? Im getting married at Heinz Chapel.
    Posted by eddiesgirl11[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>I always wanted Heinz Chapel as a Pitt grad...until I saw what it cost!  ;)  I'm getting married at the DoubleTree Meadowlands in Washington, PA.  

</div>
  • Christine - I was referred by a former moderator of the Pittsburgh board!

Svanculin - glad you enjoyed our beautiful city!  I could never, ever cheer for the Ravens, so I understand.  ;)
  • Hello! :) I love being able to read about wedding plans with the other April 2013 brides, makes me so happy & excited.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com
  • Yay I am so excited we have a moderator now!  I feel like it makes us more official. lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_april-2013-weddings_hi-ladies?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:820178d7-4f43-4671-bcab-c5c2c01eef1eDiscussion:c5fa4b6b-60a9-4727-bed1-ca46dd3d4baaPost:8d406df1-5727-4e9f-aa01-da675a260b09">Re: Hi ladies! :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yay I am so excited we have a moderator now!  I feel like it makes us more official. lol
    Posted by dandelionsgirl[/QUOTE]

We're legit now!  Under a year to go!  ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards