Pre-wedding Parties

Lingerie Shower

I am invited to my soon to be daughter in law's lingerie shower - what do I get??????

Re: Lingerie Shower

• edited December 2011
    If you are not comfortable buying her lingerie, you could get her favorite perfume, lotion or jewelry. If your FDIL and your son are going on a honeymoon, a piece of luggage, such as a carry on bag would be nice.

• edited December 2011
    A nice satin robe would be nice. Unless you arent comfortable, in which case other cute pajamas would be nice, and kind of cute since they are coming from you :)
  • brilibby4brilibby4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you aren't comfortable buying her lingerie, a cute robe would work.  I also agree with the VS gift card suggestion.
  • aaschoeffleraaschoeffler member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hosted a lingerie shower for my friend last summer. It was really fun for her to open all the lacey and racey gifts. She received some sexy things, some cute comfy pjs, some really nice body soaps and lotions, and several gift cards. After seeing how many lingerie items she had to return because they didn't fit right (despite the fact that they were purchased in her size), I think going with a Victoria's Secret gift card, a robe, or cute pajamas would be the best bet. 
  • ShakeUpTampaShakeUpTampa member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frederick's of Hollywood lingerie is sexier jmho...if I wanted to wear VS and have PINK written across my rear end I totally would go there lmao. Either one though for gc
    Nichole Tampa, FL BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards