Rhode Island

4/16 Wedding Raves! Salon Serenity, Gilda's, Roberts Tux, Fisher's Bus

Hair/Make-up/Tan - Salon Serenity - A+
I went to get my Custom Airbrush Tan at Salon Serenity on Wed (Fri wedding) and the next day I was tan and sexy!  No, streaks, no blotches, no nothing - perfect.  No one knew it was an  airbrush tan!  For my wedding it was perfect.  Jess W did a fabulous job and I would recommend it to anyone who is weary of "fake and bake."
The ladies had their hair done at the Salon in the morning and they looked hot!  Jess and her assistant Jena did a great job.  The ladies looked classy and their hair stayed all night.
My makeup was done by Mel and I loved it!  It wasn't heavy and I had no issue with it running or looking caked on.
Jess C (owner of Salon Serenity) came to my venue to do my hair.  I have LONG, STRAIGHT hair.  She curled it and pinned it and it looked great.  Introduce strong wind during an hour of outdoor photos and a few texts later she returns to RE-CURL my entire head!  I can't say enough about how I looked and how I felt that day thanks to the entire crew at Salon Serenity!

Dress - Gilda's - A+
Wow, my dress fit like a glove.  I went in for three fittings and each time thoroughly enjoyed my time there!  The ladies are polite and seem to really enjoy their job!  My dress was very form fitting and I was dead set against a bustle, however the small train on my dress needed to go somewhere...  so the ladies at Gilda's folded and added snaps so when I wanted to bustle the train pretty much folded and snapped inside = no bustle!  It was awesome, and... alterations included!  BONUS!

Menswear - Roberts Tuxedo - A+
Robert is great to work with.  He has style and knows weddings.  The boys looked awesome.  We went w/ tie-less open collar shirts and they fit great and one of the boys even picked up his at the Attleboro location, no prob.  Robert also helped us get a great deal w/ Princess Limo for our honeymoon pick up.  Def go w/ Roberts if Fall River is local to you.

Transportation to/from Hotel - Fisher's Bus Company - A+
We wanted a bus to take our guests to/from the hotel and for us to get home.  We didn't want to spend money on a coach so we called Fishers and got a fabulous rate for a school bus for the evening.  The bus was new and clean, the driver was polite and even stopped for ice for our cooler late in the night!

Re: 4/16 Wedding Raves! Salon Serenity, Gilda's, Roberts Tux, Fisher's Bus

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards