September 2012 Weddings

Finally my week

I love reading posts about all these wonderful brides as they come upon the week of their wedding. Its so exciting to be within days. Now it is finally my week. Its so hard to believe, and its been such a long road. Congrats to all the other brides who are on "their' week too, and for the girls who are wrapping up the month of September your week will be here soon as well. I hope everyone takes time to just enjoy this amazing time in your life. 
Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: Finally my week

• Congratulations!! I hope everything goes well for you!! I can't wait for my week to happen!! I am sooo ready to be a Mrs!!
  • congrats! I hope everything goes beautifully for you guys! I'm so ready for my wedding week... NEXT WEEK! That's so crazy to say!!!!
    Visit The Knot! White Knot Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 217 Invited...
    image 166 Got their boots on!
    image 49 Missin' out.
    image 2 are makin' us mailbox stalk!
    RSVP Date: September 1
  • I'm so ready for a few reasons.....

1. I hate my job and just put in my notice this morning.  YEAH ME! I'll start the new job after the honeymoon on October 10.

2. I have Thursday, Friday and Monday off which means less time at the job that i hate!

3. In-Laws arrived on Saturday for the week and are staying with us.  They are great people but it's really weird having a full house when I'm used to it just being FI and I.

4. I can't wait to start the rest of our lives together!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • OMG. Congratulations. It's hard for me to believe i have two weeks to go. I just want it to be here already. the stress and emotional / drama days are almost forgotten, we're all so excited.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards