New York-Upstate

Wedding Dresses?

I live in Vermont and cant find a dress that I like.  I am looking for the fit and flare and I have maybe 5 choices.  I am thinking about going to albany area or anywhere not too too far from vermont.  Any suggestions?  I dont want to make the drive if I will have the same experience as vermont. 

Oh and I would prefer to keep it under $1500

Thanks

Re: Wedding Dresses?

• edited December 2011

I got my dress at Danielle's in Saratoga. They have a good selections and the dresses are priced good. I spent $900. The cheapest I saw was around $300 and there were several up from mine, but I did not look higher than $1000 so I can't tell you about those.

There is a David's Bridal in Albany too if you like them. There really are several shops. If you're going to make the trip you should find a few shops and make appointments spaced a few hours apart and then if you find your dress just cancel the other appointments. Danielle's doesn't have appointments you just go in.

TTC the journey begins October 2011 image
  • edited December 2011
    I bought my dress in Saratoga at Something Bleu Bridal.  May cousin also bought her's there a few years ago.  They have a beautiful selection and really make it an experience. They also do not have an outrageous price range if you are on a budget. If you are in the area you should def. make it a point to go there!
  • MissyCeeMissyCee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP, Danielle's in saratoga is very nice. I tried on many nice dresses there and the prices were very reasonable. I ended up buying a gorgeous dress with David's Bridal and would highly recommend them. The staff there were GREAT! They have so much selection on dresses and the prices can't be beat!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I got mine at the Bridal Gallery by Yvonne (in Latham).  There are a few others in the area that have a large selection so a trip to the area would be worth it. GL.
  • shoutailentlyshoutailently member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the info.  I think I am making a trip next week.  If there are anymore places I should look at I would  love more suggestions.
  • edited December 2011
    The is Angela's Bridal, and I found my dress at Ferri Formals
    September 2011 *September Siggy Challenge*: Color Inspiration Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I looked at Lily Saratoga, Ferri Formals and Angela's. All were lovely and helpful but I found my dress at Angela's, which I highly, highly recommend. Nora was my salesgirl and she was fantastic!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards