Michigan-Detroit
Options

~*~Julie~*~

How did your interview(s) go?

When will you find out?

I think I decided to transfer to Walsh College, I sent them my transcripts yesterday. I'm just waiting for the advisor to tell me what classes are transferrable.  I also decided to change my degree to Business Administration Management.

I've also posted my resume to some jobs on careerbuilder, totally out of my current league, but we'll see what comes up.  :)

Re: ~*~Julie~*~

• Options
    Julz629Julz629 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Interview went OK, I think.  It was kind of like an interview because he asked me a lot of questions about my experience and those "tell me about a time..." questions.  But I didn't fill out an app or anything.  It is a company that is opening an office in the area so they are hiring a handful of people -- but it depends on which departments they need first.  So timing is kind of up in the air....so who knows?

This is the first interview I've had since I started at my current job over three years ago so I feel a bit out of sorts anyway.  I guess we'll see.  It sounds like the perfect opportunity, but I don't want to get all excited over nothing.

FBIL got his business degree from Walsh and graduated in December.  Good luck!  I feel like a business degree is pretty universal and can be utilized in a lot of jobs.
    Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards