Not Engaged Yet

The BSC-est People Ever

OK, I have a story that I don't think I told you guys, but I have to sort mail before I can type it. So, I will let you start (because I can read & sort, but not type & sort).

What was the most outlandish, bat sh*t crazy person ever to grace you with his/her/its presence, and what's the story?

123GO!

Cool
Anniversary

Re: The BSC-est People Ever

• edited December 2011
    Oh jeez I have one from just last night but it may be a little too TMI. It involves my friend, who is not dumb by any means but just super naive/paranoid of becoming a Baby Daddy.  It involves a candle.  I can't say more, it's just too terrible/gross.
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287
    imageimageAlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

My Blog

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OK, so we were in Cleveland, MS, home of Delta State the Fighting Okra's for our swimming conference in college. This is not a classy place, it's a little terrifing actually (no offense to those from Cleveland, MS). We finished conference and were having  the after conference party in one of the hotel rooms. The room was full of swimmers and this guy named Fella. Well, Fella was king of the Delta, a navy seal and could kill in 105 ways in less then 7 seconds. He was BSC is a "i'm  terrified that you may kill me kind of way". The reason that we all remember this is b\c we have the whole thing on camera, and I will try to find the youtube clip to prove it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Okay, well, here's mine:

So every Friday I volunteer to clean cat cages in the PetSmart adoption center, and one night a lady asked if she could come in and pet the cats.

Usually, I say no. Mainly because I am paranoid, and also because I am normally alone. But Josh was with me, and I was having a good day, so I thought why not?

Here are some of the wacko things she said:

"Hey do you like my weave?" (she was wearing a very cheap blonde wig)

"I have 13 cats and 2 dogs. But I only have 1 cat. I have 13 cats in my garage. The dogs love the cats. The cats groom them and love on them. But really the dogs don't know cats very well so I can't have any cats."

"Did you know the Vatican has 50 miles of scripture in there? Are you Catholic?" (I say no) "Are you Baptist?" (I say no) "Oh, I am so sorry if I seem pushy and rude. I don't mean to, just tell me to get out of here." (I didn't, I let FI listen to her, he's Catholic)

"Are ya'll married?" (No, we're engaged) "Well, ya'll are just the sweetest most blessed people. God is smiling on you from Heaven for what ya'll do for these little animals. You're doing a really great thing and God loves that."

"You know, my sister had 7 miscarriages, and for the 8th baby we sat down and prayed, and I just knew all those 7 babies were praying in heaven for the 8th little baby, and you know what? She had that baby."

"My daughter is 5 years old, I had her when I was 50. My intestines were wrapped around my uterus and my cervix is a mess, so you know she's just a little miracle. I lost two babies before I had her, and she told me one day 'Mama, I saw my sisters before I was born, when I was just a soul, and they were happy and they look just like daddy.' And I never told her they were even girls!"

"My ex-husband tried to kill me by setting my car on fire when I was in it and pregnant. But he's dead now."

"Wait a second. Just stop a second. Do twins run in your families?" (no) "Do ya'll want a big family?" (no) "Well, do you come from big families?" (yes) "Oh, well that's why then. Well, you better watch out. I'm tellin' ya--- just watch out! 'Cause as soon as ya'll are married, BAM! you're gonna get pregnant, just that fast. You just better be ready. You're gonna be blessed with babies."

"Ya'll are such a sweet couple. You know, somebody's trying to come between you, though. The devil takes the form of a woman, and she's trying to come between you. And ya'll know who I'm talking about, too. You know, you don't have to say anything, your faces say it all." (we looked at her like she had 4 heads) "When the devil tries to separate you, just be passive aggressive. Just take it all in and dish it back. You know what I'm sayin'?"

It went on and on. We couldn't even leave because she stood in the doorway. I told Josh that I think God sent her to us to remind us how lucky we are to be sane, stable people. Poor crazy person.

I'll never forget her as long as I live.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Oh wow.  That's friggen crazy.  Guard the cats!  Surprised
    TTC since 07/11 Me: 32 AO PCOS/DH: 32 Lowish count/motility IUI#1-3 = BFN (Clomid, Clomid-->Femara, Injects) IVF#1 ER on 9/24 19 ER/19 M/9 F w/ICSI Transferred a 5AA and a 5BB on 9/29 Beta 10/9 = 139 Beta 10/11 = 287

My Blog

• edited December 2011
    Dude, I made sure the door was locked like 30 times before I left. lol
    Anniversary
  • RedMinxRedMinx member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMG jeana..what a wacko
  • loopy82loopy82 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow! I feel bad for you.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Funny story Jeana.

I take public transportation in NYC.  So, the list would be mighty long.  One that sticks out was some random girl that I met on my way home.  We were on the bus for about 45 minutes.  She told me her whole life story, including her recent breakup with her bf.  I couldn't believe it.  
  • edited December 2011
    When I was 18 I got into a fight with my mother and stormed out of the house, I walked across town and crashed on a friends couch for the night then had him drive me to the train station. I took the train down to the city and then caught another train to Chicago. (B/C I was a vindictive little pissant)

The train ride was 20 hours long and I met an old man in the smoking car who told me to call him Chainsaw and he tried to teach me poker. Everytime he delt the cards out he'd yell nothing wild but the look in her eye! He told me not to use the bathrooms because hobos hide in there and not to get anything from the food car because of a government conspiricy and I couldn't follow. He also said that if I feel asleep I would probably wake up in Mexico and that the smoking car was the safest one on the train because the toxins in the air blocked out the satelites.

I'll never forget that as long as I live.

image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOL Button. That will teach YOU to run away! LMAO
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_bsc-est-people-ever?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f82b8204-0f1c-4c92-bba0-092ed909d1eePost:6c7b3489-c483-4685-95e3-20b001283ac1">Re: The BSC-est People Ever</a>:
    [QUOTE]When I was 18 I got into a fight with my mother and stormed out of the house, I walked across town and crashed on a friends couch for the night then had him drive me to the train station. I took the train down to the city and then caught another train to Chicago. (B/C I was a vindictive little pissant) The train ride was 20 hours long and I met an old man in the smoking car who told me to call him Chainsaw and he tried to teach me poker. Everytime he delt the cards out he'd yell nothing wild but the look in her eye! He told me not to use the bathrooms because hobos hide in there and not to get anything from the food car because of a government conspiricy and I couldn't follow. He also said that if I feel asleep I would probably wake up in Mexico and that the smoking car was the safest one on the train because the toxins in the air blocked out the satelites. I'll never forget that as long as I live.
    Posted by Button5807[/QUOTE]<div>lol

</div>
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Button the runaway!  What did you do once you got to Chicago?  Please tell me you at least called your mom and told her you were okay?

My Blog

• hetshuphetshup member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For everyone's enjoyment: Fella. I suggest jumping to min 3. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    hetshup, you get bonus points for having proof. lol

That was awesome.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    If I confessed to who I felt was the BSCest person I've ever met, I could get myself in deep trouble. To save myself from potential drama, let's just say it involved two of my closest friends, a failed "relationship" and some very BSC behavior from one of the aforementioned parties. Still trying to figure out just how the situation is going to impact my relationship with one of the involved parties.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

• edited December 2011
    When I used to work part time at a department store, I had this lady tell me--among other crazy things--that she would have had her sister breastfeed her baby if people weren't so weird about things like that nowadays.  "You know, back in the day," she said, "they had wet nurses.  How would having my sister, who just had a baby, feeding my child be any different?"  It was all I could do to keep from laughing in her face about the inappropriateness of talking to a complete stranger about this.  We all had a nice little laugh over it after the lady left.
  • PaigeMcCPaigeMcC member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow...I haven't had many BSC people lately.  But this one time, when I worked at the front desk of the YMCA Gym, I had a kid(16-18 y/o) argue with me for 10 mins that I should let him in cause he 'was good people'.  And when I finally explained to him that I couldn't let him in without a membership or paying he flew off the handle, called me a racist (we were both white...?), screamed that the man was tryin' to put him down, that he should get in free cause he "knew people" and then proceeded to scream at me about his hard life. 

When he started cursing at me I looked at him and said "Excuse me but what would your mother think if she heard you using that language?  I don't think she'd be too pleased, and I'm not too pleased.  So please speak to me respectfully or leave my Y."  Then he stared at me in silence for a minute, cursed under his breath and left.  I had no idea what to make of him...and I still don't!

"Popular on the internetz..."

Canada is kind of like a whole other world with new things to discover that us americans only dream of. - Narwhal
    Paige I would like to profess my love for you and your brilliant mind. - breezerb
    Murried Bio
  • edited December 2011
    lol paige, that's awesome.
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards