Ohio-Cleveland

Shepherd's hooks for hanging baskets

Our daughter's wedding and reception will be at Manakiki Golf course, and the planner suggested lining the walkway to the ceremony with hanging baskets of flowers, using shepherd's hooks. Has anyone done this, and maybe has the shepherd's hooks left over to sell?

Re: Shepherd's hooks for hanging baskets

• JKohioJKohio member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can't find someone selling them after their wedding, try the garden dept at places like Lowe's, Home Depot, WalMart or garden centers (Petitti, Gale's, Dean's, etc.) in your area. OR, you might luck out at Big Lots or Marc's with spring (garden season) soon upon us. Good luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • crys0124crys0124 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am also getting married at Manakiki!  I am hanging lanterns from hooks going down the isle.  The cheapest hooks I have seen are at pat catans for $5 each.  Check with your florist though!  The florist I am using does not have them, but a florist I had considered using did...so you never know!
  • edited December 2011
    try Flower Factory (no longer need a vendors license) or olde time pottery.

we are doing a tented wedding and will create a walkway from the church to the tent with the shepards hooks and hanging candles/laterns b/c its an evening wedding.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards