Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

E-Pics... what to wear?

What did you all wear for your engagement pictures?  Most of the pics on my photog's website have the girl in a dress, guy in jeans and a button down.  My FI is definitely not a getting dressed up kinda guy... likely he will wear jeans and a t-shirt (hopefully a nice t-shirt).  I'm afraid a dress will look out of place with that.  Should I do jeans?  Any thoughts?  My pictures are Nov. 1, so I also don't want to freeze...
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: E-Pics... what to wear?

• edited December 2011
    I would wear a cute shirt, maybe cardigan and jeans. Have FI wear a polo or some nice top and jeans. That is what we did :)
  • Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI wore a polo and jeans and I wore a nice sleeveless shirt and jeans. As long as you two dress in the same level of formality, it will be fine.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    photographers usually say to wear something in solid colors (no big prints) because it photographs better.  If you're worried about being cold maybe a cute top and a pair of leggings.
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good advice above, and also try to wear bold colors as they show up better than just black or white!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • teacup0618teacup0618 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We brought a couple of different outfits with us and changed in between. There are some of our pics in my bio if you want to check them out.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • benmel31benmel31 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had 2 outfits each.  DH wore a black tshirt and jeans and and button down and shorts.  I wore a black shirt with white embroidery and then a bright pink dress.  Our favorites were mostly the ones in the brighter colors.  
    Anniversary image
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image TO image
    my to-read shelf:
    Mel O's book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (to-read shelf)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards