Ohio-Cincinnati

Holiday cards?

Hey ladies,

I'm trying to get a head start on holiday cards this year (our first year sending them together :) ), and I was wondering if anyone is sending one of their wedding pictures with their holiday cards.

I'm seeing conflicting info online about it, so I thought I'd ask what you all thought.

tia  [:)]

Re: Holiday cards?

• afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it would be cute to use one of your wedding pictures, and I think its up to you ultimately 
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using a few of our pictures as a card. We are going to put one larger photo and then a few smaller photos around it. We also purchased my parents christmas card with a photo of all of us from the wedding on it.
  • HSchallHSchall member
    edited December 2011
    I have gotten holiday cards with wedding photos and I was happy to get the photo (especially the ones with the large group shots from the wedding where I was actually in the photo).  If people can send out photos of their kids in their holiday cards why can't you send out your wedding photo?  I say go for it.
  • DebbydewDebbydew member
    edited December 2011
    I think it's fine. We are putting our STDs in ours. It might not be proper etiquette, but we are doing it anyway, and I don't think anyone that we are sending them to will be put off by it.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the opinions, ladies.

So what do you think of this idea:  I think I'm going to put a picture of Joe and I into each card, and then for our close friends and family, we're going to put a shot of them at the wedding.

Overkill?

tia

p.s.  If you'd like to help us choose which pic we'll include, feel free to look HERESmile
  • HSchallHSchall member
    edited December 2011
    I think that is a great idea.  I like numbers 1, 4 and 5--5 in particular is adorable!
  • mjc468mjc468 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just plan on putting picture with me, hubby and new puppy with santa hat (hehe) on the front of the card..then if I have a wedding picture with that person was going to include it as a gift to them..but only if I have a picture I had laying around from the extras from photographer I wasn't going to go print off one for everyone.

But good idea on wedding picture..I never thought of that idea. :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards