Nevada-Las Vegas

We officially have a date and venue!

Wohoo, CHECKS!!!

Signed our contract yesterday with Mandalay Bay Valley of the Falls, and we're doing our reception in a MB ballroom.  May 19, 2012!

Meanwhile, can you believe that both the 5pm and 7pm VoTF slots were already taken that day?  More than 15 months out!  FI and I were worried that a 3pm ceremony and 5:30pm reception would inconvenience our guests, but we had several people tell us that they wouldn't mind having a break in between at all (to quote my brother: "sweet, that's Craps time.")

Anyway, it's done!  Up next: solidify our photog before that gets taken too, and make a planning bio!

EDIT: I acidentally wrote down the wrong date the first time. Ha!

Re: We officially have a date and venue!

• edited December 2011
    Congrats! Sounds like it's all starting to come together. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Can't believe the ceremony spots filled up so fast.. crazy! congrats on figuring out the biggest piece, it will all work out from there.
  • edited December 2011
    OMG, booked already. Im a June 2012 so I guess I better hurry up and book if i want it. Im torn between Caesers and VOTF. Thanks a bunch for the info you sent.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  That is crazy it was booked for multiple slots already that far ahead.

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• edited December 2011
    Hey!!! I had the same problem!! Im june 2012 and i only had the choice og 12.00 and 3.00! Crazy and it was on a monday! Least ur booked up we chose the 3.00 aswell. It all exciting!!!! The good thing bout VOTF is its sheltered so even at 3 it will be cooler
  • justine043justine043 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats!

times already booked for 2012? eeep good thing im going out there in two weeks to look at things! (im hoping for june!)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats!  MB is THE most beautiful ceremony space in my opinion.  The only reason why I didnt book them is because I didnt care for the look of their ballrooms. 

PS- thanks for the white knot support! ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards