Florida-South Florida
Options

Damn the Post Office!!!

I just went and checked the mail. We had one RSVP in there. My deadline was yesterday the 29th. I look at the post mark date and it says Sept. 15th!!! The people put it in the mail on the 15th and we are just now getting it. So now I'm wondering how many more people's RSVP's are floating around out there.  I think the post office hates weddings. Maybe they delay them on purpose just to piss the brides off. LOL

Re: Damn the Post Office!!!

• Options
    Gissy4857Gissy4857 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL! Oh man that's crazy!! I'm getting our invites finished up to mail out. Fingers crossed to not have any problems. Hope you start getting all your RSVP's now

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That's crazy! What could possibly take so long unless it's coming from another country? Even letters I've sent to a friend in London have arrived faster. Sorry! So annoying
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    cmp1986cmp1986 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_damn-post-office?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:67Discussion:7fda9cc6-6dc0-4677-bf30-574ac889fdb4Post:b84f1abc-8561-49ec-a606-0a58a7a5bde8">Re: Damn the Post Office!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]That's crazy!<strong> What could possibly take so long unless it's coming from another country?</strong> Even letters I've sent to a friend in London have arrived faster. Sorry! So annoying
    Posted by quiggels219[/QUOTE]
    Nope. They are all local from West Palm. That's why I don't get why it took so darn long. Here I was thinking I have some of the laziest guests. But it turns out it's the Post Office.
  • Options
    FaithCaitlinFaithCaitlin member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why does the Post Office have to be so difficult?! Well, at least you know it's not your guests..!

imageUntitledmy read shelf:
    Faith (FaithCaitlin)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    Krysta6Krysta6 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    .....the post office strikes again.....

I'll only use fedex from now on! Then I can track everything! LOL sorry that happened but at least your getting them back =)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh no thats sucks!  My deadline is tomorrow. I still have a few unresponded guests.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 134 image 102 image 15 image 17
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-south-florida_damn-post-office?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:67Discussion:7fda9cc6-6dc0-4677-bf30-574ac889fdb4Post:6a6f0196-a1b4-48d1-adb9-a63b248ede71">Re: Damn the Post Office!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE].....the post office strikes again..... I'll only use fedex from now on! Then I can track everything! LOL.........
    Posted by Krysta6[/QUOTE]

LOL!!! So true!

September 2013 Moms Siggy Challenge: The Thing I Miss Most Since Being Pregnant
    Replacing the water cooler! And other heavy lifting

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Batman was supposed to be a symbol of hope and bring justice. Not spark violence.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    omg wow i'm so sorry to hear that!!!  that is AWFUL!!!  ughhhh why does the RSVP process have to be such a nightmare?!?!  lol
    ***February Challenge (South FL Board)*** Me & my FI imageOur Wedding Website: Updated September 18, 2011 155 Invited imageimage 129 Are coming to celebrate! image 26 We'll miss you! image 0 Slackers! RSVP Date: January 9, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    plswitzeplswitze member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yeah, I got back 2 save the dates from incorrect addresses and the envelopes were literally destroyed with 3 LARGE RED STAMPS (CAN NOT BE DELIVERED! INCORRECT ADDRESS! RETURN TO SENDER!)! it was like someone took their anger out on these poor envelopes that I hand embossed (all 125) AND printed address labels, and designed cute little return address labels for. and it was all covered in giant RED stamps. it reminded me of being in school and getting a giant F IN RED PEN at the top of the paper. Haha someone there clearly isn't interested in weddings LOL. 
    *My Planning Bio* *UPDATED 1-18-2012*
    South FL March siggy: Fave Registry Item
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards