Iowa-Des Moines

Help..I need first dance suggestions.

I need some first dance suggestions! I had one picked out BUT it isn't going to work out for dancing..I need some suggestions on what to do..please help!
Anniversary

Re: Help..I need first dance suggestions.

• edited December 2011
    what kind of music are you guys in to?  I know there are several country songs people use.  We are using Everything by Michael Buble, but there are a lot of his songs or just classic songs in general that would work.  Have you tried googling first dance songs.  I had to search the other night for songs to put with our slideshow and doing a google search actually gave me quite a few good ideas.
    Anniversary
  • Rachael45Rachael45 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had to google also for ideas. Try this website:

http://www.dancetakethefloor.com.au/content_common/pg-top-100-wedding-dance-songs-for-your-first-wedding-dance.seo

They have the 100 most popular songs from all genres of music. Hope that helps!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • McsweetsMcsweets member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are dancing to "Then" by Brad Paisley.  The first time I heard it, it made me tear up (and that was even BEFORE we were engaged!)  So, it was an easy pick for us :)

GL!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • ToBeMrs2011ToBeMrs2011 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another idea is to type that search into YouTube...that way if you don't know the song you can hear it too! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We danced to "At Last" that was sung by one of our bridesmaids. It was really special.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    I did google some ideas. I don't mind country too much but it's not our style. I searched and searched and my clients want me to play "drop it low" I think we have somewhat decided on "til kingdom come" by coldplay..He is totally not interested in it. I really really try to persuade him to do a funny dance like the evolution of dance. I love that dance and think it's hilarious! but he said no :(
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    We are going to be dancing to All about loving you by Bon Jovi. I had originally considered "Then" by Brad Paisley, To make you feel my love by Garth Brooks, Mee and You by Kenny Chesney and a few other more popular country songs and initally decided I didn't want my first dance to be the same as every other first dance across the country. So, we went with something a little different and something that I think really fits our relationship. Good luck with the search!
    image 31 Total invites!
    image 21 Are ready for a good time! image 7 Are sorry to miss the fun! image 3 Are making me crazy!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Our first dance song will be 'Could not ask for more' by Edwin McCain. I have loved it for a long time and always knew it would be our first dance song.
    Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    There is an actual website blog that is devoted to wedding music at all parts of the day and features real weddings call Hi Fi Weddings

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards