Florida-North Florida
Options

Rentals in Gainesville

Does anyone have any experience with renting chairs/tables for their wedding in Gainesville? I'm just starting my planning process and I'm interested in renting Chiavari chairs for our reception. I've heard that renting from The Grande Event will run about $1,000 for 100 chairs. Has anyone worked with them before, or have any experience with other local rental companies? Thanks!

Re: Rentals in Gainesville

• Options
    I've gone to  party time rentals and the people there weren't helpful at all. We walked in and no one asked to help us or anything. I've heard The Grande Event's prices are kind of steep.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks for your response- I've heard the same thing about Party Time (and apparently they won't deliver to your venue on Saturdays, so I would have to pay my venue to store the chairs!).

n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_rentals-in-gainesville?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:9c0fbb9d-8a5b-443a-a630-b761443550c9Post:55bc52f4-ca95-4cc8-8fca-88de9699cddb">Re: Rentals in Gainesville</a>:
    [QUOTE]I've gone to  party time rentals and the people there weren't helpful at all. We walked in and no one asked to help us or anything. I've heard The Grande Event's prices are kind of steep.
    Posted by tszostek[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards