Florida-North Florida

Destin Wedding

Hello everyone! I am from MS and have been looking at venues in Destin, Florida. What does everyone recommend? We want to have our wedding on the beach and an indoor reception since it will be March 3, 2012.

Re: Destin Wedding

• edited December 2011
    There is a Holiday Inn Sunspree on Okaloosa Island that could hold the wedding inside. Another popular spot I have heard of is Hilton Sandestin. We are getting married at a beach house in Destin and having the reception outside on the deck, so that's why I am not positive about a location with an indoor reception area.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    If you are open to Panama City Beach (a little over a half our away, there are several places.  You could marry on the beach and then have your reception at Breaker's.  (indoor and right on the beach and very affordable)
  • edited December 2011

here are some awesome spots .. Sandestin golf and beach resort, The Emerald Grande, Seaside and Grayton beach are beautiful too.. oh rosemary beach is gorgeos too! I'm planning a Destin wedding as well, these are the places my coordinator suggested to me :)

• SamIam01SamIam01 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    OMGoodness yes! I agree with Holley bythe sea....  Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is beautiful!! The Grand Lawn is amazing!! I just met with my photographer and she had shot some weddings there!!   Very pretty!!  They have inside and outside areas!! 
  • edited December 2011
    hi there! im a wedding planner in Destin and would love to help you out! Contact me at Kristi@KisstheBrideDestin.com i can help you with everything from a simple beach wedding to full planning and every detail. I work with every bride and budget :)  Look forward to hearing from you!!
  • edited December 2011
    I agree. The Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is fabulous. Also check on the Solaris Yacht with Sunquest Cruises which is docked on the resort. I'm having my ceremony and reception on the Solaris in September 2011. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hi!!  I am also looking at the Hilton Sandestin for my Spring 2013 wedding.. Any tips?  Also kdswedding2011 how was the yacht??  That sounds awesome!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards