happy monday!
did you all have a good weekend??
do anything fun?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: monday

• JessieR933JessieR933 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had a great weekend, got some neat things for the wedding. Yourself?
    Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest!
  • jj_5150jj_5150 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Weekend was alright, some what productive. I started workin on my invites... Got to have dinner with some awesome people from here, and just chillin out..
  • edited December 2011
    yay for the GTG friday

otehr than that, i was prety darn boring......
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • brew311brew311 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GTG on Friday was super fun, so glad I went!  Thanks to you ladies who came out and shared stories/experiences :)

Saturday was another wedding.  Learned a LOT!  This was very similar to how we will have ours.   I like how the DJ announced what was coming up, "after this song, will be the money dance" or "in about 10 minutes we'll be cutting the cake"  Haven't been to many weddings where the DJ called the shots (based on the couples wishes, obviously).  I liked it, I will have our guy do this too. 

Also learned a lot of what NOT to do.  FI and I had to stand for the ceremony, there were not enough chairs and we got there right on time (2 hr drive from us), the open bar was a zoo during cocktail hour, cocktail hour turned into cocktail 2 hours, no chairs for people during 2 hr cocktails, etc.  Very educational experience. 

Did nothing WR and I really should finalize our favors.  Other than that, just waiting for Vegas (a week and a half), beauty appts (hair trial, wax, etc) and RSVPs to continue rolling in. :)
    Photobucket

Anniversary

• mizjodimizjodi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Had a good weekend with my three boys :) GTG was great of course! Hung out at the pool awhile yesterday...

Otherwise, pretty much chillaxed, didn't really do anything WR :)
    BabyFruit Ticker boots badgeDaisypath Anniversary tickers Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards