Texas-Dallas and Ft. Worth

lots of checks today

I have been such a busy girl and haven't posted at all lately, but today was a big deal. We put down the deposit on the hotel for the homeymoon today and finalized that. Plane tickets are following close behind.

I made an appointment to get my hair done for engagement pics at Visible Changes. The stylist I had my appointment with was running late and I was about to start expressing my inner bridezilla when they sent someone else up to see if I was willing to have her do my hair. It turned out great. I showed her some pics that I downloaded, she took some ideas from them and got creative. I love the result!

Of course now I am late for makeup but the person is a friend of a friend and not in any hurry, she just had to wait outside my house until I got home. Actually I was mortified at first, but she put me at ease. We played with make up a couple of weeks ago and she tweaked it a bit for today. I am very pleased with the work she did.

We finished makeup early so I had plenty of time to get dressed and get props together for the shoot.  We had the shoot at Waterford Park in Allen. I reccomend this park to anyone who wants to use a playground for a shoot. We all had a lot of fun walking around the park and climbing on the equipment. We got along well with the photographer. Natalie Pitts. I will post a link when pics come out in about 4-6 weeks.

Why does time speed up the closer I get to the wedding?

Re: lots of checks today

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards