Ohio-Columbus

photographer---HELP!1!

What is a good photographer?  WHo is bad and what is a good amount of coverage time?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: photographer---HELP!1!

• edited December 2011

Our photographer is Azar Photography and he does an amazing job.  Super easy to work with  and we love our engagment pictures from him.  I picked him because he takes great pictures and all his 14 years of exprience is with weddings only, which i think is important.

As far as coverage goes... its hard to say it just really depend on what you want.  I personally think that if you have one photographer for your wedding day it should be fine.. i found that with two is much more expensive and you basically get the same photos twice.
    As far as time goes for the day of... We are doing 8 hours.  two hours before the ceremony... the ceremony and then cocktail hour and 4 hour reception.  It just really depends on what you want and what your budget is.

Maybe you could give us some details so we can make better suggestions.

• edited December 2011
    We are using Matthews Wedding Photograpy! We are getting 7 hours which I think is plenty of time. Also getting a disc with all pictures and a release so we own the pictures, plus an album for a little over $1000. We love his work and personality.  www.matthewsphoto.net Good Luck!!
  • sep72fendrsep72fendr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Minister Images (Katie Minister is the owner). She did our engagement photos and they were amazing. I can't sing her praises enough. She has a great outgoing personality and really makes you feel like the center of attention every step of the way. I can't remember prices. I think for like 1700, we got an e-shoot complete with album and cd of high res images, pretty much all day shoot for wedding, and we are in talks of adding on a day after shoot/trash the dress session because I don't want all golf course wedding pics lol
    I iz not Bridezilla.imageI iz Veloceraptor!

FOR SALE!!.

• edited December 2011
    I am using Acorns Graphics.  Mary Stephenson is the owner.  For $1200 we got a two hour engagement session plus we get her for the entire wedding day (probably from 10-9?).  The part that was important to us was that we got the rights to the photos as well as the photos on a disc so we and family can order them from wherever. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011

I found out a while back that vendors aren't allowed to talk about themselves on here. I am a bride and I was actually a member before I became a vendor. We have postponed our wedding a couple times, but it's finally happening this summer!  Anyway, send me a private message if you'd like to talk about it. Good luck with everything!  Smile

• edited December 2011
    We are using New Image Studios.
  • kcreagh22kcreagh22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using Heather Claypool.  She is awesome and her prices are very resonable! We did our engagment pics with her already and they turned out amazing!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards