Kentucky-Louisville

Just Wondering........

If anyone on this board has been or bought their wedding dress at Terry's Bridal? I've called them twice and have gotten their voice mail both times during store hours, I left a message no response yet. I might just stop by but wanted to hear from anyone that's been there before.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Just Wondering........

• Leecass18Leecass18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't bought a dress but I did buy shoes.  They did call me back after a couple times and everything worked out fine getting the shoes.  Just try calling some more.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • latina40299latina40299 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I will,thanks for the feedback!!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I drove up to this store with my MOH to see if they had a certain dress for the bridal party. When we got there we were both too apprehensive to go in. They say 'don't judge a book by its cover" but we did. Is it nicer on the inside than it looks on the outside?
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    LOL,thanks Briella,I plan to go this Saturday!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They are very hard to get a hold of and the employee (college student) was quite rude.  I went in to get fitted for my MOH dress and Terry couldn't find my dress.  Then, the person that she uses to alter dresses did a horrible job on the altering.  My dress was very loose and looked horrible on me. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Wow,so sorry to hear about your dress. Hope they were able to fix for you.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards