March 2012 Weddings
Options

Maybe a little bit of a brag..

I just have to brag a teeny tiny bit.

Yesterday, FI and I went to sign the lease on the apartments we have decided to move into when we get married. (We don't live together at the moment, won't be living together until after we are married) But when we found the place they had this "Sweetheart Deal" going on. If you moved in between 2/1 and 2/14.. you only paid $214.12 for all of Feb. rent and the deposit. So let me just tell you how good of a deal this is. The deposit it's self is usually $300. Rent is usually $870. Plus with doing a tour of the place, they are giving us rent for $805 a month.. So! Besides getting all of Feb. free we get a reduced rent. So FI gets to start moving in super soon and he is super excited.

But the icing on the cake. They told us yesterday this "sweetheart deal" also includes a sweetheart get away. They are giving us a voucher for a room at one of the really  nice hotels in downtown SLC. Which makes me so increibly happy, because now we have a hotel for our wedding night at no cost to us! We weren't going to do a hotel to save one money, but now we get to, and i'm so excited! Signing our lease yesterday just made me the happies girl ever!
Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image

Re: Maybe a little bit of a brag..

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards