Not Engaged Yet

Our Save The Date

"The fastest way to stupid is to try the same thing over and over and watch it fail every time." Duh.

After many (failed) tries to get a .pdf to load... I finally was able to save it as a .jpg. thank you jaycee for the paint tip!!!

We emailed it. We figured we would just save the paper and stamps. Anyone who doesn't use email is getting one in the mail.

www.nurseyk.weebly.com

Re: Our Save The Date

• lunarsongbirdlunarsongbird member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There are people that don't use e-mail?

Hehe...Kidding.

I like the tree- Does it remind you of when you got engaged?
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    YA know, maybe? I never thought about it that way... but trees are appearing as part of our wedding decor. I'm also using a leaf punch tree as the sign in book.

Haha... it shocks me that there are people who don't use email... but they are old, therefore, forgiven.
    www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    Pretty. Before I clicked to enlarge, you looked alarmingly like BF's sister.
  • ravenrayravenray member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    TK ate my post :(
    I think they are lovely.  I love the color and the tree :)<3 You have good taste!
    "Love is not affectionate feeling, but a steady wish for the loved person's ultimate good as far as it can be obtained"-C.S. Lewis

Married! May 27th, 2012

• edited December 2011
    Aww K (I'm gonna call you that instead of Nursey cause it's obviously your first initial lol) they look so nice!! I especially love your initials in the tree trunk. How did you make them?
    5/27/12
  • sparkles88sparkles88 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pretty! I like the colors and the tree design!
  • misikesmisikes member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is insanely purple, and thus gets my approval! I love the tree! It's something that FI and I are going to be incorporating into our wedding as well. (Though, he drew the line with a tree-planting ceremony, lol!)

They look really pretty! :)
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • IrishDreamerIrishDreamer member
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Nursey, that rocks! :) I love the tree and color
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_save-date-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3a6987c7-1f85-48cc-8419-333f82850f2cPost:0ffb5151-509e-4bf4-885c-3d81dfc96850">Re: Our Save The Date</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww K (I'm gonna call you that instead of Nursey cause it's obviously your first initial lol) they look so nice!! I especially love your initials in the tree trunk. How did you make them?
    Posted by jaycee7389[/QUOTE]

<div>I totally missed that the first time around!  They're adorable Kirsten!!  I love them, and you are going to be GORGEOUS.  OMG I'm so excited!</div><div>
    </div><div>ETA:  I guess because I didn't get an email I'm on the B-list.  It's okay.  I'm not dying on the inside ;-)</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_save-date-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:3a6987c7-1f85-48cc-8419-333f82850f2cPost:71c31d1b-4e56-4087-a751-4933284481a9">Re: Our Save The Date</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Our Save The Date : I totally missed that the first time around!  They're adorable Kirsten!!  I love them, and you are going to be GORGEOUS.  OMG I'm so excited! <strong>ETA:  I guess because I didn't get an email I'm on the B-list.  It's okay.  I'm not dying on the inside ;-)</strong>
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

I'm assuming this wasn't to me but if it was I'm confused! lol
    5/27/12
  • edited December 2011
    Adorable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SKP82SKP82 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    So cute!  Sweet and simple.  I love that picture of you two!
    IMG_6364
    "Life is not orderly. No matter how we try to make life so, right in the middle of it we die, lose a leg, fall in love, drop a jar of applesauce." - Natalie Goldberg
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Jaycee, that wasn't to you.  :)  Since she emailed her STDs, and I didn't get one (although I did get a pic of her veil to my email...)
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    You guys crack me up! You can call me K, Keeks, Kiki, Kirs, Nursey... whatever. No one is gonna die b/c yall know my first name (dun dun dun!)

Purple is our main color... but most of you knew that I think

Jaycee - I got the tree by playing with a theme that came pre-loaded with office... and the initials came from messing around with word art for half a day.

Misike - I'm pretty sure Greg would love me forever if I suggested a tree planting ceremony. Kindred spirits are we?

www.nurseyk.weebly.com
  • edited December 2011
    Beautiful! I love the color and the design! It`s stunning.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards