Nevada-Las Vegas

Hair/makeup for LV wedding

I am being married April 18 at an outdoor ceremony at 4 pm. Then the reception is from 7-11.
The reception is at Treasure Island and this is where I am staying, so I was planning to do all of my hair/'makeup/mani/pedi there. Does anyone know if they are good?
The big issue is I don't have time for a trial hair/makeup session, so going to someone who can make me look amazing (yet natural!) is really key.
Thanks!

Re: Hair/makeup for LV wedding

• ellenalabamaellenalabama member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Glamsquad based on recs from other brides here and their before/after photos on their website.  They will come to your hotel to do hair and makeup.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto Glamsquad!
    2011-2012 Races
    10/29/11 LA RockNRoll Min Half (5K) 42:58
    12/4/11 Vegas RockNRoll Half 3:14:53
    1/7/12 WDW Half 3:13:42
    1/15/12 RnR AZ 2:55:27 (PR!!)
    1/29/12 Tinkerbell 1/2 3:22:37 (To many picture stops!lol)
    Me:32 DH:33
    IFV w/ DE Only Option (On Hold For Now)
  • edited December 2011
    We had hair and makeup done there for my sisters wedding 5 years ago and I thought they were fine.  It's a nice salon and we were well taken care of.
  • edited December 2011
    I am using Kathryn Ludens
    Hera Beauty Las Vegas
    kat@heralasvegas.com

Visit us on the web!
    www.heralasvegas.com
    www.facebook.com/herabeauty

You can call or text her any time.
  • edited December 2011
    Were date twins! I contacted Glamsquad and they were all booked up for that date but it doesn't hurt to double check. I'm using Makeup in the 702.
  • bwinkoppbwinkopp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Glamsquad as well....they are cheap and will come to you!  (even at 6am since i have a 9am ceremony!) 
  • thrashtobethrashtobe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I recommend Lori White for hair and make up. i got married at Treasure island and she come to my room.
  • edited December 2011
    I was married at TI too! You'll love it :)

I highly recommend BellaBrides... Michelle and Blanca did an amazing job on our hair and make up. She was super comfortable with all different skin types and hair textures. We looked glaaamorous, but definitely not overdone.

www.bellabrideslv.com
    email: info@bellabrideslv.com
    (866) 837-6701 or (702) 379-9152

Good Luck!
  • ndenbowndenbow member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i went with Francesca Lombardo- she traveled anywhere that i was and made me look amazing! i normally don't wear a stitch of makeup so it was important to me that i didn't look like i had anything caked on my face and i have never looked this amazing, ever. :-) check out her website www.bobbiepinbeauty.com.
  • mloeksmloeks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ditto on Francesca. She is a doll. (doesn't do manicures that I am aware of. We hired someone on Craigslist.)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm using Amelia C. (http://amelia-c.com/). I just had my trial with her and it was incredible!! She is super sweet and very on top of things. All my emails were returned within 24 hours and she didn't mind my hundreds of questions. I can't wait to work with her for my big day!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards