Wedding Invitations & Paper

STDs to vendors?

Do I send STDs/invites to vendors?  I feel like the obvious answer is no, but just wanted to double check. 

What about the pastor?  I feel like if any vendor/hired person should get one, it should be him and his wife, because they should be invited to the reception, right?  Do I invite his whole family (three young children) or just he and his wife?   

TIA!  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: STDs to vendors?

• You don't have to send StDs to the vendors. You should send an invitation to the pastor and his wife but no need to invite their children unless you and your family are particularly close with him. I don't think you need to send your pastor a StDs because he already knows he has to be present that day.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We are not sending STD's to any vendors, including the officiant, because they all have contracts with our dates on it. I assume they already have the date saved :) They will all be getting invitations, though.
  • I never thought about sending to the vendors! I would have thought it meant for them to stay and eat as well. Mine is $150 pp so inviting the officiant and his wife, while they are lovely, I dont know them really. I guess it depends on the situation. If I knew them pretty well, then yes.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards