Rhode Island

Has anyone seen this officiant in action?

We tried to get Victoria Burdick to officiate our wedding--of course she was booked.....Her recommendation is Antoinette Cavanna.  Has anyone met her or seen her in action?  Is she anything like Victoria?

Re: Has anyone seen this officiant in action?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going with antoinette... I haven't seen her in action yet, I'm trusting victoria's recommendation.  We're planning our RI wedding from Australia which makes it hard to meet people in person.  I know there is a very good review of her on wedding mapper, and that's all I've been able to find.  This is the review from wedding mapper:

"Antoinette is kind and warm and takes extra care to cater your ceremony to your needs and requests. She was the perfect officiant for our outdoor ceremony and it was a joy working with her."

So far, all my communication with has been by email.  Sometimes she takes a while to get back you me, but all her emails have been warm, friendly, and very accommodating.  She seems like a lovely person, but as I said, I haven't actually met her yet!  I'd be interested to hear if anyone else has any information as well.

• 336339336339 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Me again.  We're meeting her tonight, seems lovely, and very intentional/spiritual--has anyone seen her in action as an officiant?
  • edited December 2011
    Nope... I guess not!  I've been hoping someone would respond to this too!  Can you tell me more about her since your meeting with her?  I haven't even met her since i'm in australia, but we've decided to go with her.  
  • 336339336339 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We met her last night.  Very intentional and into what she does--real spiritual bend.  I am torn between her and another officiant because I think she will give us a beautiful start to our marriage but he may be more "entertaining."  She is quiet. I like her alot, and her heart is really into it.   
    We're also considering Skip Sweeney.
  • edited December 2011
    I've heard good things about him.  Either way, I'm going with antoinette.  I'm sure she'll be great!  Thanks for telling me about your meeting with her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards