Georgia-Atlanta
Options

Pronovias Retailer in ATL?

Hello girls, I am actually an Austin TX knottie but will be visiting family in Rome/Chattanooga in a few weeks.
I am about to pull the trigger on a secondhand dress purchase and now this last minute trip came up. With our immediate families across the country I have been shopping only with friends/cousins.

I am considering buying this dress then flying out there with it BUT it would be much better if I could find a salon in the ATL area that carries the sample. Other than Bride Beautiful, do you know of any other stores that carry pronovias?

The Pronovias web site lists one, but it also neglects at least 2 stores here in Austin that carry their line. I am just trying to see if there are any not listed on the pronovias site that I could find. TK search neglects the entire state of GA as carrying this designer.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Pronovias Retailer in ATL?

• Options
    cih&meps4evercih&meps4ever member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Formal Affair carries the Pronovias line. They are located in Roswell, GA which is not too far from Atlanta. I just picked up my Pronovias dress from A Formal Affair and could not be happier. If you do end up going, I recommend seeing Maris.

I also went to Bride Beautiful, but did not have a very good experience and at the time they did not have any Pronovias.

Good Luck and have fun!!
  • Options
    atl_belleatl_belle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I got mine at Sweet Elegance in Decatur, GA (Decatur is just inside the Atlanta perimeter). I had a GREAT experience at this store. Good Luck!!
  • Options
    laleighmoorelaleighmoore member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tips!
    So far my only chance is going to be with Bride Beautiful.
    I spoke with them yesterday and they have actually ordered this dress and it should be in within the next 2 weeks. YIKES!
    I am supposed to call next Fri and see exactly what date it is expected to arrive, I am flying in the 14th-17th. I'm going to cross my fingers it will get there in time!

I appreciate the suggestions!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards