June 2012 Weddings

Advice from June 2011 brides - When it will happen

I posted earlier on the June 2011 board about them giving us any advice, wisdom, etc and some responded with tips but most said they are waiting until after the wedding and then they will share everything with us.  If you are interested in reading what some of them have already said here is the link (clicky).

Re: Advice from June 2011 brides - When it will happen

• How nice!  Thanks for doing that!  I can't wait to hear what they have to say after their weddings!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • They will have some good advice! :D I am excited. Thanks!!!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I am excited to get their advice. But also because IT WILL MEAN THAT ITS LESS THEN A YEAR TO OUR WEDDINGS! Thats exciting to me.

O and what to avoid in planning :P

Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 139 Invited so far!
    image 79 Are ready to party!
    image 60 Will be missing out!
  • Makes sense - I'm sure they'll have way more advice for us then :)  I'm looking forward to their advice about the day of, once they've been through it!
    Mrs. Abbe Peanut Butter || Planning Bio
    June 2012 February Signature: Favorite picture of you & FI
  • I can't wait to hear their advice!! Should be some good tips.

And I agree with cfblechman, that means less then 1 year till our weddings....WOO HOO

June 2012 December Siggy Challenge: Favorite Things about Christmas image
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    Planning Bio Updated 10/24/2011
  • That's awesome! Thank you for doing that! I agree with the excitement about that meaning it's less than a year till our own weddings!
  • Their advice will certainly be something to look forward to.  They seem like a nice group of ladies as well.  June is the best month Smile
  • What a great idea!!!  Thanks for thinking of it!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can't wait to see it! I have not started any of the DIY projects I wanted to..Maybe hearing from them will give me a boot to the butt!! Thanks for thinking of this!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That is a great idea! Can't wait to hear some of their advice!! Thanks!!
    June 2012 - August Sigggy Challenge: The Dress imageWedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards