June 2012 Weddings

6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!

Can y'all believe it?!?!

It seriously feels like we just hit the one year mark! (And I probably say that every month). haha It's so crazy to think in 2 days it'll be the year we all get married!! Excited squeal!!

Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!

• Whoo!!!! These months have flown by!
  • SOOOOO excited! It feels like I just got engaged and its already been 6 months! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • AND ditto the 2012 thing.  I always thing it's NEXT YEAR that's so far. But it's not!

Also, I got some Christmas Lindt chocolate and the best buy date was June 30, 2012!!!
  • congrats!! I also think the times is going by faster and faster the closer we get!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_6-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ba45b3b0-a096-45f3-b06f-70d8b8e50c50Post:9683ae79-8808-42c7-9268-678285952081">Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]congrats!! I also think the times is going by faster and faster the closer we get!
    Posted by Ash61612[/QUOTE]

It totally is! And there are so many things that HAVE to get done that are so much closer than 6 months... like invites... the pressure is on... 3 months until they need to be in the mail! AWW!!! Love it!!!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_6-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ba45b3b0-a096-45f3-b06f-70d8b8e50c50Post:d4d69fa3-e655-438f-9176-49e279e819e8">Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]AND ditto the 2012 thing.  I always thing it's NEXT YEAR that's so far. But it's not! Also, I got some Christmas Lindt chocolate and the best buy date was June 30, 2012!!!
    Posted by Megbo2012[/QUOTE]

<div>So funny! My AAA expires on June 30th. I said something to my mom about it and how my name will be differento n my next card and she was like good, I'm not paying for that anymore after that anyways haha. She was just joking around, but it's crazy to think that in 6 months I'll have a different name and all of our finances will be joint!</div>
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_6-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ba45b3b0-a096-45f3-b06f-70d8b8e50c50Post:af45d100-7bf1-423f-bd25-a09f8bbaf7e1">Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!! : So funny! My AAA expires on June 30th. I said something to my mom about it and how my name will be differento n my next card and she was like good, I'm not paying for that anymore after that anyways haha. She was just joking around, but it's crazy to think that in 6 months I'll have a different name and all of our finances will be joint!
    Posted by kelsey+brandon[/QUOTE]

So funny!!! I have a corporate account that has contract pricing that expires 06.30.12... when I got the contract last month I thought it was so cool that the pricing ended on my wedding date....haha!!
  • Kelsey, we are thinking about getting a joint cc soon just to get more credit and FI was like, but then you'll have to change your name on it!

I told him that really wasn't an issue since you get a new one every year anyways.

I'm holding off on getting a new passport (mine expired recently) until after we get married because I'm not paying 200$ or whatever on one I'm likely going to use for 3 days. haha
  • Ahhhhh craziness! I feel like 6 months isn't going to be enough time to get everything done that I still need to do!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Congrats on your six month mark
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAY!!! Cannot wait!! :)
    A+K
    "Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire."
    --St. Catherine of Siena
  • I can NOT believe I have been engaged for over a year.

SIX MONTHS TO GO!!!!

Time sure flies when you're having fun. :)
  • Just think - now everyone here is at their 6 month mark or less!
    Crazy how time is flying by.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    June 2012 May Siggy Challenge: The invitations
    image 126 Are ready to party!
  • Congrats!!! And it is so exciting!
    Anniversary Cruise Ship - Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I can't wait!!! Time has really flown by, I can't believe FI and I have been engaged for almost 6 months already!
    Photobucket Anniversary
  • Congrats to y'all for hitting 6 months!!!
  • I love that we are all at the 6 month mark or less! It will be here before we know it. Congrats ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I know I'm feeling super overwhelmed! I only have 1 week until I'm back to school too! :(
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_6-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ba45b3b0-a096-45f3-b06f-70d8b8e50c50Post:bd9ab0b6-8ed8-4602-94e4-76eed39bb955">Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!! : It totally is! And there are so many things that HAVE to get done that are so much closer than 6 months... like invites... the pressure is on... 3 months until they need to be in the mail! AWW!!! Love it!!!
    Posted by chelseakopperud[/QUOTE]

yikes!  i'm still waiting on my STDs to arrive so i can mail them out.  Insane to think that invites are coming up soon.  Thanks for reminder!  :)  Even though it still feels like there's a lot to do, i sure hope these next 6 months just fly by!  I can't wait for that day to get here already.
  • YAY!!! I am 2/3 through my 18 month engagement!!!  I was actually thinking of starting to address my invitations (for the people I KNOW we are inviting and who definitely won't be moving).  Once I get a nice pen I suppose I'll get a start on that.
  • Ahhhhh I'm so excited and so anxious at the same time!!  I agree that it feels like we JUST hit the 1 yr mark!  The pressure is definitely on and everytime I think about it being less than 6 months my stomach flip flops!  I feel like theres so much to do but at the same time I'm happy to really be able to get into the details without people telling me "its too soon for that, you have so much more time." 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic June 2012 Siggy: Favorite Engagement Picture! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I am sooooo excited to be at the 6th month mark but feel the pressure now. 

Meg you can change your passport for free if you are under the year mark of getting married. I would renew it now. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Dream Honeymoon/Actual Honeymoon Disneyworld Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_6-months-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:ba45b3b0-a096-45f3-b06f-70d8b8e50c50Post:003e2bdb-f57c-4cd3-a7d9-b1e209d5eb68">Re: 6 MONTHS!!!!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am sooooo excited to be at the 6th month mark but feel the pressure now.  Meg you can change your passport for free if you are under the year mark of getting married. I would renew it now. 
    Posted by sweetcanadian1979[/QUOTE]

<div>I actually have to get a new one because I got my first one under the age of 16 :( Would it still work then?</div>
  • YAY!  I'll be so happy to say in under 12 hours that we are getting married this year!  Though secretly panic then sets in with all that is left to do.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards