Gay Weddings

Wedding STRESS! Smh

I'm really happy that I can "vent" on here and my fellow brides and grooms can feel my pain! lol.. So far I have alot on my plate with my wedding coming up in October. I barely sleep because every second I'm thinking about this wedding! . Even when I make an attempt to lay down I end up gettin back up to write down an idea or to check something out online ..etc. Overall, I'm stressed and I'm exhausted! Please give me some ideas on how to relieve some of this stress so I can be a calm bride for my wedding?? lol 

Someone? Anyone? Pweaaseee help lol 

Also.. I have a fellow bride who contacts me about her EVERY detail about her upcoming wedding..smh.. Don't get me wrong .. I know she's excited about her big day but I'm trying to get her to understand that I already have my own stress and now she's adding hers onto me! How can I tell her in a nice way to leave me alone without saying F off? lol This girl is annoyin me to pieces and shes copying everything I do!!! lol 

Re: Wedding STRESS! Smh

• rfelix14rfelix14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girl, you need yoga! You're still two months out so you have a lot of time organize yourself. My fiance and I made a list and decided to tackle a few things each week leading up to the wedding (he focused on logistics and I did all the planning prep for styling our event, i.e. flowers, colours, details, etc. This really helped me stay calm knowing that each item we had to do had a deadline since we created the list. We're about 10 days out and everything is still going smoothly, fiance has a happy and calm bride and I have an informed groom:)

As far as the other girl is concerned, when she calls just tell her you'd love to stay and chat but you really have so much to do that you can't.

Most importantly remember, its one day that will fly by but what will last forever is your marriage. Sometimes a little perspective keeps you from loosing it all! Good luck to you
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Trini Bride
  • jazmarie718jazmarie718 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank You so much! lol.. 

I'm lucky that my fiancé is helping me a lot with the planning.. which is good.  The funny thing is .. we have been tryin the list and it seems to be working a lot better...thanks lol..  Now I can actually get some sleep!

Have a wonderful wedding! I see that you are a week and 2 days away.. God bless! XOXO

• rfelix14rfelix14 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thanks! Best of luck to you too!

Wedding Countdown Ticker Trini Bride
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards