May 2012 Weddings
Options

Design Help!!

Hi ladies,

Up until this point, I've had all my stationary (save-the-dates, wedding suite, shower invitations) made by a designer.  However I want to add some other printed items for our guestbook table, dessert table, etc. that I don't want to pay someone to design. What programs/ sites have you guys used to help make other stationary items?  Where did you find other fonts?  I'm so clueless but I know we've got a lot of DIY ladies on this board!!

TIA for all your help!

PS- 100 DAYS?!?!?
Wedding Countdown Ticker
Photobucket

Re: Design Help!!

• Options
    You can always just use printshop on your computer. Or you can check with Vistaprint and see what they offer.
  • Options
    I use Microsoft Publisher for a lot of the stuff that I do. Look for inspiration online and then design your own.
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    You should be able to make something decent just in Paint. I used Photoshop to design all of our stuff, though.

And check www.dafont.com for fonts- Lots of great free fonts.

If you need clip art, check www.graphicsfairy.blogspot.com- Lots of more vintagey type stuff, but there are also some pretty plain flourishes and boarders in there, too :)
  • Options
    Vista Print has amazing deals!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

I agree with PP, it might be easiest to design something yourself if you want everything to keep matching. If you know what fonts were used you can probably download them free at dafont.com or something like that. :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited February 2012
    I designed everything with Photoshop or MS Word, and had most of my stuff printed at catprint.com.  I've also ordered some stuff off of Vistaprint, and I did order my STDs from Wedding Paper Divas.

I also second dafont.com, and brusheezy.com for Photoshop brushes.
    photo trex2_zps7ab4e9b0.jpg
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Microsoft publisher is my savior, as well as Shutterfly.com. I used Shutterfly for my STD and I just made my photo guestbook from there for $20!! It's perfect and I made it within 2 hours, and was able to use their base design and add some personal flare to it! Sign up for Shutterfly's emails, and they have amazing deals! Their photobooks are 40% off right now!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards