Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

Best Flush Mount Album

I'm wanting to order a flush mount album and was wondering if anyone could recommend a good company. I've heard that Somerset is supposed to be good, but was wondering if there were other ones. Nation Photo Lab's prices are lower, and they are also offering 20% off for the next couple of days which makes their album significantly less expensive than Somerset. Any one with experience with either of those or any others? Thanks

We got married 11/3/12!!

Re: Best Flush Mount Album

• I prefer Bride Box. They have beautiful flush-mount books with crisp, vibrant color reproduction and tight bindings. They are well constructed. BInding is hand-crafted and not glued, so it will last much longer. Photos are printed on real photo paper and pages are sturdy and lay completely flat with no gutter.  They have several different types of books with foil stamping on cover, real leather, pearl paper and other options. The premium book is the Marina, it starts at $369 and the next one down is Anza at $209. There are several other choices that are a little less $. They are affordable but not a mass-market type of album like you get with Snapfish, Shutterfly etc. I looked at the Bride Box website and they have a special where you can buy a certificate to use for an album and get up to 20% off. You download their free software and design your book and then order it online via the software.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_photos-video_best-flush-mount-album?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:30Discussion:e576ca50-468d-4594-b910-392d1a99c23bPost:6bc02588-9ed9-4dfe-96d6-56995f0fe81d">Re: Best Flush Mount Album</a>:
    [QUOTE]I prefer Bride Box. They have beautiful flush-mount books with crisp, vibrant color reproduction and tight bindings. They are well constructed. BInding is hand-crafted and not glued, so it will last much longer. Photos are printed on real photo paper and pages are sturdy and lay completely flat with no gutter.  They have several different types of books with foil stamping on cover, real leather, pearl paper and other options. The premium book is the Marina, it starts at $369 and the next one down is Anza at $209. There are several other choices that are a little less $. They are affordable but not a mass-market type of album like you get with Snapfish, Shutterfly etc. I looked at the Bride Box website and they have a special where you can buy a certificate to use for an album and get up to 20% off. You download their free software and design your book and then order it online via the software.
    Posted by ValerieG101[/QUOTE]<div>
    </div><div>Thanks! Will look into that

</div>

We got married 11/3/12!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards