Nevada-Las Vegas

Serious Shopping intended!!

So I have incredibly huge feet and struggle to find any nice shoes. I am a UK size 9, there are a few shops that sell them, but the options are awful and oftern very grannyfied! I have managed to find some flat sandals to go with my wedding dress but Im very unimpressed with the choice I have.
So this is where hopefully you lovely ladies can help! My gorgeous husbnd to be has very kindly bought a suitcase at the weekend and has told me this is my shoe suitcase and if we can find anywhere which does shoes in my size, not just for the wedding then he wants me to fill the suitcase as it is that difficult to find nice shoes.
I am hoping and praying that someone has the answer for me! 
Much Love xxxx

Re: Serious Shopping intended!!

• That is a size 11 here in the US and there are tons of US websites that carry that size.

shoebuy.com

Shoebuy ships internationally and there are tons of size 11 shoes on there!

Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I don't have any shoe advice just wanted to say that your fiancee is fabulous for buying you a shoe suitcase!!! That's honestly the best thing I've heard all day - he sounds wonderful!!
  • Nordstrom's has tons of amazing shoes in size 11.  You can also find lots of size 11's on Zappos.com
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ladies, I am in love!
     I have only got as far as checking nordstroms website and I am in shoe heaven! I cant believe that there are people out there that do my size! AND there is a Nordstroms shop in Vegas, I cant WAIT!!!!!
    Thank You soooooo much! I am going to check the rest out now. 
    I love this website for things like this, I would be completly lost without you all!
    Thank You GracieLouD, he does surprise me at times!
    As always much love xxxxxxxxx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards