Florida-South Florida

::Bride2BeCat::

I just read your post from last night and wanted to add my 2 cents because that was just mean of everyone and you definitely are not wrong for wanting to have a special moment between you and your daughter :)

What if you had a lineup like this:

*MOH's son with rings
*Nephew w/ coin walking with Goddaughter w/ something - (a single flower with a charm on it, maybe in memory of someone or something that means something special?)
*Daughter as flower girl
*You

Not sure if that helps at all but maybe it will spark an idea. I just felt bad, I don't think anyone should take that mother/daughter moment away from you.
Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
RSVP Date: March 23, 2011

Re: ::Bride2BeCat::

• edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much for your kind words, support, and suggestions....I was mistaken when I said the little girl knew already.  My mom THOUGHT our family friend already told them but she had not (at least she did not say she did), soooo...I had a heart to heart talk with her and she COMPLETELY understood and told me not to stress about it, and just plan my wedding....*sigh of relief* I'm just glad to get it off my chest and have things kinda back on the planning track.

Thanks so much for letting me vent and being there for me during my time of need!!! ;c)  You knotties are the bestest!!!  
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • anaroo87anaroo87 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    oh good! I'm so glad it worked out :)
    Planning Bio

April Siggy Challenge: The Ring

Anna♥Joey
    Daisypath Wedding tickers

image 160 Got Invited (..what happened to a small wedding?!)
    image 99 Are ready to party! image 49 Are missing out! image 13 Can't find the mailbox!
    RSVP Date: March 23, 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards