Massachusetts-Boston

Anyone use Bella Sera Bridal?

I'm wondering if anyone has used them for your dress, I'm particularly interested in how well they do alterations.
Thanks for any reviews!

Re: Anyone use Bella Sera Bridal?

• pretzelgrrlpretzelgrrl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi,
      I got my dress at Bella Sera...so far i have been very happy with them.  They have not done any alterations yet.  I have had 1 fitting and will have a 2nd fitting June 23rd. The will be adding sleeves to my dress, shortening, adjusting the top, and adding a bustle.  I can let you know what I think when I go back for my 2nd fitting and after that.  I can tel you I was very impresses with her ideas for using the shrug to make the sleeves to save me money and I thought it was a good price. 
    Anniversary
  • penny12986penny12986 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did not buy my dress there but I made an appointment and was really impressed.  They had a wide selection, the customer service was attentive and the store was really modern.  They didn't carry the designer that I wanted but I would have loved to buy from them.
  • chubbybunnychubbybunny member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress there and had alterations done there as well. I loved the service and the selection...all of the women who work there are wonderful, too. The alterations are a little pricey but I liked not having to bring it somewhere else. They steam the gown for you the day of your wedding so it's all ready to go! And they even gave me a (small) gift when I picked it up which I thought was sweet. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I haven't purchased a dress yet but I visited twice.  I'm 99% sure I'll buy from them.  I loved the experience both times I've been there.
  • edited December 2011
    Bought my dress, my moms, nana's, and BM dresses there. Experience was AWESOME! They are so professional, helpful, and friendly. I am having alterations done there and am pretty confident in their abilities. Heidi, one of the owners is probably one of the nicest people on the planet! She is soooooo helpful and very good at what she does.
  • wbzimmermannwbzimmermann member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress there, great experience until my mother order her dress for my brothers wedding and after 3 weeks she ordered it they informed her would not be there until after my brother's wedding. When she ordered it she informed them it was not for my date which is 2 months later and we were there 4 months in advance. They told her that it was to late to order a different dress and that she couldn;t get a refund. After a huge fight she got her refund but at my expense. When I went for my fitting the staff was very short with me and told me that my dress couldn't be taken in but they are the ones to order the size. I have not lost or gained any weight so long story short I took my dress and left. :( I even tried to buy shoes and quickly replied that they didn't have my size.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    July 5, 2011 RSVP Date

230 image Invited to party!!
    98image Will be sitting on the dock of the bay
    44image are party poopers!
    89 image Can't Find their mailbox

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards