June 2012 Weddings
Options

We finally have our date!!!

I am so excited!! Since we are waiting until 2012 to get married we really have not been in  a hurry to plan ANYTHING...which is nice.
My future moother-in-law has been on me about actually setting the date and since we have a deployment in our very near future we figured that it needed to get done. I called the priest and thank goodness I did!! There was already a wedding booked for June and 2 booked for July for 2012!!
So yesterday we met with him and now we can officially say that we are getting married on June 2, 2012 at 2 pm!!!!! =-)
December 17, 2011 The Future Mrs. Gaines Wedding Countdown Ticker ExerciseMilestone

Re: We finally have our date!!!

• Options
    Awesome!  Our date is June 2, 2012 too!  Congrats!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    "Everything about you is how I wanna be. Your freedom comes naturally. Everything about you resonates happiness. Now I wont settle for less."
  • Options
    Congratulations!!!! I happy you got the date you wanted. We definitely have more than enough time to plan everything stressful free and enjoy it :) Looking foward to sharing ideas.
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Congratulations! Its so nice to have time to plan. I will be looking forward to sharing ideas with you and hearing all about your planning. Good Luck.
  • Options
    Congrats! I know its feels so weird to try to pinpoint a date because it is so far in the future but it sort of makes it concrete when you finally do it!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options

Congrats! We're June 2, 2012 too! More time to save money and plan without becoming too frenzied...and yes, people think we're crazy for waiting so long. But, we're already committed to each other, and I'm enjoying the word "fiancee," so what's the rush?! Anyway, congrats Junies!!

• Options
    Congrats! This is our date too!
    PersonalMilestone Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I am looking forward to planning this wedding! We are getting ready for my fiance to get deployed so starting to make lists of things we need to get done when he gets beck!
    December 17, 2011 The Future Mrs. Gaines Wedding Countdown Ticker ExerciseMilestone
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards