New York-Western

Small wedding.. Help!

Hey ladies I need help. I'm having a small wedding with the guest list at only 50. I was wondering if anyone knew of a restaurant with a private party room or a small banquet hall that can accommodate me. I would like it to be on the nicer side but hopefully not cost an arm and a leg. Any and all suggestions welcome. Thank you so much in advanced!

Re: Small wedding.. Help!

• Tons of cute places around Buffalo! My first thought was the Hamlin House on Franklin. They d have a large hall, but also a smaller room that would eqsily accomodate 50 people. We have our work parties there, its cost efficient and the food is great! The Fairview is also directed toward smaller celebrations, but its kinda pricey. Felt the food was just...kinda...meh...
    A lot of nice places in the theatre disctrict, too. Bijou is a personal fave.
  • Do you have a price point in mind? Style of food? Buffalo or Rochester??
    To the optimist, the glass is half full. To the pessimist, the glass is half empty. To the engineer, the glass is twice as big as it needs to be. - Unknown Why is electricity so expensive these days? Why does it cost so much for something I can make with a balloon and my hair? - Dennis Miller
  • Were going to look at Bijou Grille next week it looks perfect ! The food seems good and the price is right on point. I know I haven't seen it in person yet but i think its the place!!
     In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_small-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:7d935f91-0dbe-438b-ad3a-f6be57244c84Post:82e1a6e0-635c-41d0-9de8-e3dfa36613ef">Re: Small wedding.. Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Tons of cute places around Buffalo! My first thought was the Hamlin House on Franklin. They d have a large hall, but also a smaller room that would eqsily accomodate 50 people. We have our work parties there, its cost efficient and the food is great! The Fairview is also directed toward smaller celebrations, but its kinda pricey. Felt the food was just...kinda...meh... A lot of nice places in the theatre disctrict, too. Bijou is a personal fave.
    Posted by allymdd[/QUOTE]
  • I was gonna say Bijou, too. Delicious food. 
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_new-york-western_small-wedding-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:622Discussion:7d935f91-0dbe-438b-ad3a-f6be57244c84Post:8698a34d-41db-490c-931f-cb15b3ce8b9f">Re: Small wedding.. Help!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I was gonna say Bijou, too. Delicious food. 
    Posted by allymdd[/QUOTE]
    If you're still looking, I checked out Hamlin House and thought the food was bad... I am also doing a small wedding and we are using Ilio DiPaolo's. Food is AMAZING!! And price-wise they give great discounts if you're willing to do friday or sunday.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards