Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Bridesmaid dress color

So I can't decide on what colors that I want.  I originally had planned on having the tiffany blue with pink.  But the more I look the more I find other colors.  I found this coral color on a website and love the coral dresses instead of using the brown dresses.  I just got my wedding dress at David's Bridal and was planning on getting BM dresses there too but can't seem to find the color from there.  Does anyone know of a place where this color exists?

It is the coral picture all the way down on the page

Re: Bridesmaid dress color

• Options
    edited December 2011
    You may want to try Bridal & Formal, they had every shade of dress imagineable. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I totally agree with going to B&F, they really go have every color under the rainbow. I would much rather go there and not get a discount because there are so many more choices. I love B&F honestly.
  • Options
    dori851dori851 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, B&F has that color! I was considering it for my BM dresses at first!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bridal and Formal. Go to the strip on West Benson in Reading. There are a few bridal stores, including B&F
  • Options
    Lindseym8Lindseym8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone! Looks like I might just have to check out B&F
  • Options
    BluEyedColBluEyedCol member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I went to Bridal and Formal this weekend and I am planning on getting Alfred Sung bridesmaid dresses in "Firecracker" which is a sort of deep coral shade.  Reasonably priced and adorable! My bridesmaids say they like it too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Fabulous Bridal in Covington for my BM dresses. They have a lot of colors as well (not as big as a selection of designers as B&F).

As well as they are having a sale in October for 30% their BM dresses. But I also found coupons in Cincy Savers for them as well.

Good luck!
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards