Nevada-Las Vegas

Help with Las Vegas Wedding 4 u .com HELP!

I was 100% sure I was booking with them but then I went on and read HORRIBLE reviews about them from 2006. Does anyone know anything about this venue? Any thoughts/experiences? I live in AZ so I cant just drive over and check it out.
Thanks!!

Re: Help with Las Vegas Wedding 4 u .com HELP!

• If the reviews are horrible Id be inclined to beleive them and look elsewhere.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ditto, PP. Although 2006 was 6 years ago. Reviews will make or break planning this LV wedding for me.
  • SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment
    I've never heard of that company being discussed on this board, either (not that I have been lurking all that long, but still).  There are SO many good vendors who have been used by the folks on this board.  If you provide details about what you are looking for  - - such as budget, number of people, type of ceremony (chapel, hotel chapel, on the strip, etc.) then I'm sure everyone here could suggest some options.  They are super helpful.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ditto PP.  During the past year of my planning, I don't remember coming across them on this board.
    76 invited image 35 ready to partyimage 41 staying homeimageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks guys!! We want an outdoor wedding in the evening. There will probably 50+ guests and then afterward we were just going to hit the strip. I contacted a local and they said that lines for the clubs could exceed a 2 hour wait?! Thats crazy! I wanted to have our reception when we come back to AZ so now I need ideas on what to do after the ceremony in Vegas. 
  • If people are coming to Vegas to watch your wedding, I definitely think you need to host something in Vegas. Like dinner or lunch. There are all sorts of options. I am really loving dealing with Hussong's right now for my rehearsal dinner. You should check them out. Also, The Pub at Monte Carlo has great food and good bar options.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_help-with-las-vegas-wedding-4-u-com-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:91Discussion:45715da9-7a68-4f7f-8143-df4080be2082Post:f65c8623-cbcb-4837-9657-4ab23e0b3dc8">Re: Help with Las Vegas Wedding 4 u .com HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]If people are coming to Vegas to watch your wedding, I definitely think you need to host something in Vegas. Like dinner or lunch. There are all sorts of options. I am really loving dealing with Hussong's right now for my rehearsal dinner. You should check them out. Also, The Pub at Monte Carlo has great food and good bar options.
    Posted by afeliz79[/QUOTE]
    Ditto this - the reception is to thank people who come to your wedding.  If 50+ people are traveling to Vegas and spending a bunch of money to witness your wedding, you need to host some sort of reception IN Vegas.
    Married 5.6.11

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• SD210SD210 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary First Comment

I agree with the PPs about hosting something in Vegas for 50 people.  But remember, having a "reception" can be as elaborate or simple as you want it to be.  You could have everyone back to your suite and have heavy appetizers for food (Masterpiece Cuisine gets great reviews and caters tons of in suite receptions) and buy your own liquor (which saves money).  Then you could go hit a club after everyone's been fed, etc.  

As for outdoor ceremonies, not sure what your budget is but some of the popular ones on this board seem to be (1) Mandalay Bay's "Valley of the Falls" location; (2) Caesar's Palace's Juno Garden or Venus Garden; (3) Primrose Court at the Wynn (pricy, but gorgeous); (4) Flamingo Garden.  I'm sure there are more places but those are the ones that come to mind.  All of the hotels' websites have contact info and some list the prices on the website so you can get a sense of the pricing. 

Good luck with your planning! 

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ditto PP about  Hussong's.  She was so great about answering all my questions and replying promptly.  I'm still on the fence (prices are great but might be just a bit over our budget). 

http://frankenstiensgirl.weebly.com
    Photobucket
    April 2013 Siggy Challenge: Save The Dates
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards