Ohio-Cleveland

Cleveland Knottie get together

Hello Ladies,
I know it may sound dorky for saying this but I always wanted to have a knottie get together for other knotties in this area. I like getting to know other girls who are going through the same stage in life that I am and not sound "annoying" talking about the biggest day of my life.

Would anyone on the Cleveland board be interested in meeting for a knottie get together?

Have a great rest of the week ladies!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Cleveland Knottie get together

• skye83skye83 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely!
    We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    depending on the day i would too
  • edited December 2011
    I would too
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to arrange anything and set up the details. Maybe a resturant? Where does everyone live (east side,west side). I live on the West side of Cleveland(in Cleveland really close to Lakewood) and could think of some places around here. Maybe a week night at like 6:30- would that work for everyone interested?

Let me know and I will plan from there! Thanks Ladies!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • jdkovacsjdkovacs member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I live around there, too. I'd definitely try to make it!
  • edited December 2011

I'm interested!  I live east side but work in ohio city, so something at 6:30 downtown or in lakewood would be great!

• edited December 2011
    Hi Ladies!!! Are any of you on the nest? We have GTG all the time. You guys should come Thurs at 6:30 at Blondies in Indep. There are 4 of us that meet. :) Fun times!!!
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cleveland_cleveland-knottie-together?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:110Discussion:f1c9647d-c42f-49a4-be09-7fb2f5d84590Post:34372c48-3728-4503-94e3-b1055931433b">Re: Cleveland Knottie get together</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would too
    Posted by tiffany&brian7[/QUOTE]

Me too!
    Tiffany, we could drive together! (it's Alexa btw lol... from danielle's party at shinto!) lol
  • edited December 2011
    lol yeah we candrive together alexa! ill message you my number on myspace and that way we can talk!  just let me know day andtime
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards