Flowers

Costco hydrangeas were beautiful

I ordered 30 stems of blue hydrangeas from Costco for my wedding this past weekend. They arrived on wednesday, wedding was on friday, and they were still beautiful the next day. Only $92 - great deal.

I put a single stem in a low 3" vase - 3 on each table, put one on the cake, and i carried 3. Worked out beautifully!

Re: Costco hydrangeas were beautiful

• Catwoman708Catwoman708 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations, I'm glad it went well for you.

I'm curious, did you order/pick up in the store, or on-line?  I had been getting flowers at Sam's, but the store nearest us has recently downsized the floral dept.  I was thinking about switching our membership to Costco, and wondered how their floral dept. is.
  • Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think it depends on the Costco near you.........ours is fabulous! They always have 2 dozen roses or mixed bouquets, up to 30-60 depending on the day of the week, for $16. They also sell fillers like baby's breath for less. Ours has an independent floral arranger who told me on one visit they will get me whatever I need when there is a special event. I haven't followed up recently however, as my wedding is 11 months away.

Ask around, your friends and family, to see who has a membership & go with them one day.
  • Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow!  That sounds beautiful, Adelphi.  Good for you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards