Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Inspiration Thursday

Post pictures or links to photos or videos of real weddings that you love!

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lauren & William
Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
image 100 Are ready to party!
image 24 Will be missing out!
image 28 Are MIA!

Re: Inspiration Thursday

• Since I just scheduled for floral appointment for 9/22, I'm going to post my inspiration of flowers!

MOH is wearing Davids Bridal Plum, BM are wearing Wisteria so I was thinking of carrying purple and them carry a white, light purple small arragement. I don't like heavy flowers! =)

imageimageimage

March 2013 Board February Siggy
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lauren & William
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 152 Invited so far!
    image 100 Are ready to party!
    image 24 Will be missing out!
    image 28 Are MIA!
  • edited July 2012
    I still miss my photographer...sad because I don't miss my exFI lol

Cute fire hat pic...

http://www.reinerphotography.com/2012/07/amanda-and-joshs-wedding-in-allentown-pa/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fave wedding that I've ever been to was my friend that was on the beach in Nahunt, MA. I was their photographer (note: i am not a wedding photographer, nor advertising myself as one haha--she just was doing things on the cheap and knew how i am handy with a camera. so, voila, my gift to her was taking the photos)! photos below.

INSPIRATIONAL PHOTOS!

i liked the ivy in her hair-- very her. and i LOVED these green doors. they got married in front of them and it made for GREAT photos.

the food was amazing-- it was a beach wedding and there was lots of seafood and vegetables. (one of my friends commented on this pic when i posted it on facebook and said that she must've been a majorly laidback bride to have served herself. i hadn't even thought of it at the time!)

GREAT photo op-- groom/best man taking a picture of the bride! i recommend it.

flower girl & the dj =) they had friends dj, and they did a great job.

I ALSO wanted to say that you guys are my favorite board I've posted to so far! Other boards people have been... mean? Over silly little things? That make me feel a little bad at not choosing my words "correctly?" but here everyone seems quite friendly. so thanks for not making me feel silly, philly board. i'm sticking with you guys.
    kajs
    kajs Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards