Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

transportation recommendations

Hi.  Does anyone have any transportation recommendations?  I looked into Molly's Trolleys, but sadly, they still haven't given me a quote several weeks later.  The two limousine companies we're looking at is A Tortorice Limousine and Pittsburgh Limo.  Have you heard any reviews about either vendor? 

Re: transportation recommendations

• gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    What kind of transportation are you looking for? I booked a 24 passenger old-fashioned trolley from Lenzner Tours - if you're looking for a Trolley try them.
  • jenice95jenice95 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Are you sure you have the right contact info for Molly's Trolleys? I am using them for my wedding and they have always been quick to respond. They recently were bought by Just Ducky- and I'm pretty sure both the new and old website might still exist, leading to some confusion. This is the email I used:
    weddings@mollystrolleyspittsburgh.com

As far as the others, a friend of mine is using Pgh Limo for her wedding in May but I don't have any experience with them (not sure if they are on the recommended list or not, it's blocked at work!). I know A Tortorice is on the recommended vendors list... check the welcome post! 

HTH!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lover326lover326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I'll check out Lezner.  I was really interested in a trolley, but now I'll probably just go with a limousine.

I have the right e-mail address for Molly's Trolleys so I'm not sure what's going on.  Maybe it was the transition to Just Ducky.  Oh well.  I'm sure everything will work out one way or another.  What would a wedding be w/o the stress, lol!
  • alli65alli65 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went through TDF Limos.  Jessica was very nice and accomodating.
    Here is the link.
    http://www.tdflimo.com/ and the phone number is 412-606-9549.

Good luck!
  • lover326lover326 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!  Right now, it's between Lenzner and TDF.  Decisions, decisions.
  • mollyslauramollyslaura member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Molly's Trolleys is alive and well! We even kept the same telephone number throughout the change of ownership so I am not sure why you havent been responded to-but we would love to hear from you and help you with your special day!
    You can call us at 412-281-2085 or email weddings@mollystrolleyspittsburgh.com and we will get right back to you.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards