Pennsylvania-Philadelphia

Good Morning!!

Re: Good Morning!!

• LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That storm was crazy! It totally woke me up, and poor Kayla was huddled in the corner shivering. She is terrified of thunderstorms!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • amy727amy727 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The storm was really loud.  I didn't even know it was going to rain last night so I woke up all startled.

Amer-  I love going to the farm park.  My apartment building is right by the farm park (by the police station.) 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-214?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:873c4359-2e78-4127-9aeb-f219eee30130Post:61ebc4c4-b9f4-4a8f-b932-5a6e77adc37c">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]How about the weather???  Anyone get woken up by storms last night?  We got nailed around 2:30 this morning and it woke me up.
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE] i think at this time my nyquil finally won over my body and I fell asleep, thank God it did not wake me up.
  • edited December 2011
    Madam - thanks! I defiantly let you know if I have any questions!
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar - CONGRATULATIONS! I am so happy for you!
  • Amerbutt81Amerbutt81 member
    edited December 2011
    Amy-- did a building in your complex catch on fire a couple weeks ago?
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    [IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2md4eb4.jpg[/IMG]
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Nicole - so you like jewelry more than juice huh?  :) 

Northstar - Congrats on the new job!!!  Don't worry about leaving your current one.

Amer - I'm old and boring too.  And yes, the thunderstorm woke me right up.  H didn't hear it at all.
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Nope that wasn't ours.  I didn't hear anything about a fire in Norristown either. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hil -  Guilty ;)

I did not wake up from any storm. Maybe it wasn't as bad in the city? I usually wake up from crazy storms. Thankful that I did not!
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Northstar and good luck with everything!!

I knew nothing of this storm you speak of and it certinaly did not wake me up. Guess I was really passed out!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Northstar- Congrats on the new job! What awesome news :)

Not sure if DE got the thunderstorms, if so, I did NOT hear them but then again I was so exhausted (and still am) that I did not even hear my DH get up this AM.

My weekend went fast as usual. Friday night, three of my gfs came over, we enjoy some wine, snacks and watched the wedding video. It was nice to sit and relax. Saturday I was up earlier than I wanted to be so I could wait for the furniture guys to deliver our bedroom furniture. 10-1 was our "window" of delivery. What time did they show up!? 2:45pm!!!! I called and complained to the sales manager, got a refund for delivery!! I was livid.. however being stuck at home all day did make me unpack the remaining boxes and organized the 3rd bedroom which until this point had been the "drop" area of all boxes and "other stuff" that did not have a place yet. Saturday night I had work behind the bar 6-2am... Sunday I slept in until 11am! I thought it would be a nice treat to myself, however I think my body is used to NOT sleeping and I felt out of it all day :( However since it was beautiful, we took Lloyd to the dog park for about an hour. Then my aunt, cousin and her son came over to catch out the new house. Last night I worked 6-1am. It was a nice weekend but today I am DRAGGING~
  • mana8503mana8503 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats Northstar!!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!

Congrats Northstar!!
    Amer - I can't wait to check out the farm park!

So, this morning I was tired and cranky and got on DH for snoring last night (which he RARELY does). Now I'm thinking it was just thunder...oooppps.....

We found out yesterday that SIL is pregnant!  This is a HUGE, HUGE deal.  Without getting into details, I would love to request some T&Ps that she has a healthy 9 months!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_good-morning-214?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:873c4359-2e78-4127-9aeb-f219eee30130Post:47fd7d49-da73-4186-bcce-2f5047c66a75">Re: Good Morning!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Amy: <a href="http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7954646" rel='nofollow'>http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=7954646</a>
    Posted by Amerbutt81[/QUOTE]

That's not our apartment complex, but wow. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    cara- I love hearing baby news :) happy and healthy 9 months to your SIL!
  • FutureMrsTCTFutureMrsTCT member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WOO HOO NORTHSTAR!! That's so exciting! Congrats! And definitely don't worry about leaving your current job. You don't want to burn bridges, but if they want you to start next week, they want you to start!

The storms were insane!! I def. woke up and was like wtf is that?!? Oh thunder...wait it's February still....and then went back to sleep.

Ps - I'm sick of being at work already...I guess with TOM, I'm also super pissy....I can't take anything today...
    *~~*The Future Mrs. Coulter-Thurley*~~*
    Siggy Challenge Pic with BM
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Cara-- t&ps to SIL for healthy 9 months!!!
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
    edited December 2011
    If it stormed in MD I didn't hear it.

Also, if this Gov't shutdown happens, I might be on a furlough starting Monday. 
    my 2012 shelf:
    Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (2012 shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Cara - T&P for your SIL.  Fingers crossed too!
    edited December 2011
    dang.. we are some chatty folk today.  It usually takes us until at least noon to bust through to the second page-- esp on a Monday.
    Mrs. JEGs
    est 7.17.10
    Hunter Fillmore
    October 1, 2011

Lizzie In Progress
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats Northstar!!

And a happy and healthy pregnancy to your SIL, Cara!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Morning!

Congrats Northstar! And T&P for your SIL, Cara. I love baby news. :)

Friday, we spend the night at home, as FI was beat and had to work the next day. Saturday, DD went with her dad and I finally had time to knock out most of the hangers- I only have 20 left- I got 28 done this weekend. Sunday, I ran around like crazy, Shipping supplies, diapers, cold medicine, 2 craft stores, and then I decided to make dinner. Ohmygosh, it was the best thing I've ever made. Not kidding. Chicken Bruschetta Pasta. Mmm... So glad I've got some left over for lunch.

Today though, I get to stay home with peanut. She woke up after the storm (thunder + a baby monitor=eerie) with a 101.7 fever and a nasty cough. No daycare for her today... so we're watching Mickey Mouse clubhouse and playing in her pop up tents for now.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northstar- Congrats! how exciting!

I musta been really tired bc I zonked out and didn't hear the storm at all

Cara- yay! Praying for a healthy 9 months for her!
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mana, I thought they approved a stopgap budget to cover the next few weeks?!

Cara - T&P for a healthy 9 months!
    And they're the five best friends that anyone could have, the five best friends that anyone could have! Photobucket
  • amy727amy727 member
    edited December 2011
    Paprika- I home you daughter feels better.  I'm glad your Etsy store has been so successful so far!

Cara-  T&P for your SIL. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • DianaM27DianaM27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Northstar- Congrats on your new job! Last year I got a job at a new school and was dreading telling my principal about me leaving, but in our heads I think we always think of it going a more disastrous way then it will really go.

Cara-T&P for your sister in law for a happy and healthy 9 months

We had a nice weekend and it went by fast but since we actually did stuff so I felt like I really had time to enjoy the weekend! On Friday we stayed home and just relaxed and watched Netflix. Saturday we went out to lunch, enjoyed some cocktails and then went to register at Macy's (we had fun but I was disappointed that Macy's didn't really have a wide selection of stuff- I'll have to visit another one) And on Sunday I got to visit my friend and her new baby girl, who is sooooo adorable! And unfortunately my weekend ended Sunday night with a fever and the chills so I wrote sub plans in the middle of the night and now I'm being lazy and resting up so I can head back to school tomorrow.
    One of my bridesmaids and I sitting poolside Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    Paprika - Hope your DD gets better!  You were a busy bee!  I was going to go to michaels but I decided to be lazy last night.  YAY for your etsy store

Lady J - I have no idea, I'm trying to look it up.  No one is telling us, but seems like when it happened in 1995 they got paid for the furlough after the fact.  So I don't see why we can't just work... seems better than not working and still getting paid.
    my 2012 shelf:
  • LadyJ10LadyJ10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    edited December 2011
    LadyJ - THANKS, ok sigh of relief!  By the 18th I won't care, I leave the 20th for the bahamas hehe!
    my 2012 shelf:
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards