Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul
Options

Youtube music?

Has anyone took a song covered by someone on youtube?
I found a very pretty version of the Princess Bride song by some unknown guy, but I dont know how to put it on a cd, because it's not on itunes or anything... 
Hopefully I can, and its easy... but just thought I'd ask to see if anyone else has done this!
Thanks in advance!

~Casey

Re: Youtube music?

• Options
    Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hmmm...maybe you can contact the guy who posted it and see if he has a recording or could record it for you?
  • Options
    Sarahsue1684Sarahsue1684 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just download Marry Me piano version found it on youtube and clicked on who posted it and they actually had there own website for free downloads.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have a great program at home that converts youtube videos to mp3s - but I'm at work right now (til tomorrow morning) and dont' remember what its called.  I will post tomorrow sometime with the info!  Its super easy to use and free.  If you don't see it from me by Sunday, page me to remind me!!!  :)

My Planning Bio Updated 9.2.11
    My New House Bio! Updated 5.8.11
    image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Btw what song is it, do you have the youtube link?

image 356 Invited image 144 will be there! image 212 missing out image 0 holding up the show

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Thank you all!!! 

Its a guy who plays the princess bride song on a classical guitar! Very beautiful!
    Thank you so much Jenn920!

~Casey
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hey Casey!  It is mediaconverter.org.  Just follow the directions - its pretty simple and works great!  P.s. LOVE that song!!!!  We are having a classical guitarist play at our wedding in September and I might have to see if he can learn this!!  Also, let me know if you want his name/info - we are paying him $150 to play the ceremony music!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Also, sometimes it can be a little finicky about starting the download - so if you don't see the status bar start moving next to the file name within about a minute, just start over.  :)  I just converted that song on my computer and it worked!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so so much!!! I appreciate it!!!
    ~Casey
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards