Not Engaged Yet

Crazy Stupid Love

Any one else see this movie w/ their SO and have to hide the fact the Ryan Gosling is goorggeoouuss?

OMG seriously?
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Crazy Stupid Love

• tafft1tafft1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't seen it yet but it's on the list - from the trailer I have to admit the one line "Oh geez , it's like you're photoshopped!" , makes me laugh every time. I'm not one to normally have celeb crushes , but he is looking good ;)
    Photobucket Anniversary www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Me either... but for some reason.. I had a mini crush during the movie. It's over now pretty much thankfully lol. 

I love Emma Stone. She's hilarious. You goottaa see that movie.
  • desertsundesertsun member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ha ha ha, I saw it with my brother, and I may or may not have moaned when he took his shirt off to show off that luscious luscious body of his. MMMMmmmm.

Thank god there were other women in the theater who had the same response.

Hell, I think even bro let out an admiring gasp. LOL!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• edited December 2011
    ~drool
    He is my one and only celeb crush...

Anniversary

• edited December 2011
    I can't wait to see the movie - it looks like a good one! I agree, he's pretty hot. I think he kinda looks like the guy from The Notebook. Or is it him? I'm horrible with actor names...
  • SwazzleSwazzle member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crazy-stupid-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d8c29de0-3735-48bf-8e3e-1e663a224a33Post:d37e7a43-d4e9-467f-9875-6d7ab99576eb">Re: Crazy Stupid Love</a>:
    [QUOTE]I can't wait to see the movie - it looks like a good one! I agree, he's pretty hot. I think he kinda looks like the guy from The Notebook. <strong>Or is it him?</strong> I'm horrible with actor names...
    Posted by allusive007[/QUOTE]

<div>It is him!!  I also really liked him in Murder by Numbers with Sandra Bullock, great movie!!</div>

• Beads921Beads921 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw it with my Mom & sister, so any and all drooling was totally acceptable. I loved the whole movie though!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

Life is good today.
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crazy-stupid-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d8c29de0-3735-48bf-8e3e-1e663a224a33Post:d9d516cd-26fe-4963-82d7-7b0d6c281e09">Crazy Stupid Love</a>:
    [QUOTE]Any one else see this movie w/ their SO and have to hide the fact the Ryan Gosling is goorggeoouuss? OMG seriously?
    Posted by mymissingpuzzlepiece[/QUOTE]
    Me and BF went to see it the other week and I didn't hide it at all. I think I even clapped at that scene. I've had a crush on Ryan Gosling ever since I first saw Breaker High...My BF has no problem with my celebrity crushes. He knows nothing will ever come of it!!!!
  • lam2014lam2014 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crazy-stupid-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d8c29de0-3735-48bf-8e3e-1e663a224a33Post:ed0ec2f8-7019-4702-a384-71f931f0fde0">Re: Crazy Stupid Love</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crazy Stupid Love : It is him!!  I also really liked him in Murder by Numbers with Sandra Bullock, great movie!!
    Posted by rdr716[/QUOTE]

He was great in that movie, his attitude just made him sexier haha!

Crazy Stupid Love is great too and I saw it with a girl friend who would appreciate that view as much as a I did *drools*
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crazy-stupid-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d8c29de0-3735-48bf-8e3e-1e663a224a33Post:add7dda7-6ae2-40f4-93be-0a0272461986">Re: Crazy Stupid Love</a>:
    [QUOTE]Ha ha ha, I saw it with my brother, and I may or may not have moaned when he took his shirt off to show off that luscious luscious body of his. MMMMmmmm. Thank god there were other women in the theater who had the same response. Hell, I think even bro let out an admiring gasp. LOL!
    Posted by desertsun[/QUOTE]

Hahaha I feel so much better now. I had to hold it in. Thankfully the girls behind me were basically screaming to mask my silent moans.
  • jemmini6jemmini6 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crazy-stupid-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:d8c29de0-3735-48bf-8e3e-1e663a224a33Post:6c863d49-5763-4a43-9f5e-ef1a0082e909">Re: Crazy Stupid Love</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Crazy Stupid Love : Me and BF went to see it the other week and I didn't hide it at all. I think I even clapped at that scene. I've had a crush on Ryan Gosling ever since I first saw Breaker High..<strong>.My BF has no problem with my celebrity crushes. He knows nothing will ever come of it!!!!</strong>
    Posted by tdwpg1984[/QUOTE]

My FI and I have our celebrity cheat clause.  His is Megan Fox, mine at the moment is Alexander Skarsgard, but we both verbally oogle any celebrity we think is sexy.  I think it's healthy, I'm getting married, I'm not dead, I can still appreciate a good looking man when I see one :)
    Anniversary
  • lam2014lam2014 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_crazy-stupid-love?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:136Discussion:d8c29de0-3735-48bf-8e3e-1e663a224a33Post:b0d061c1-2d72-4a36-9283-5c76fba2056c">Re: Crazy Stupid Love</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Crazy Stupid Love : My FI and I have our celebrity cheat clause.  His is Megan Fox, mine at the moment is Alexander Skarsgard, but we both verbally oogle any celebrity we think is sexy.  I think it's healthy, I'm <strong>getting married, I'm not dead</strong>, I can still appreciate a good looking man when I see one :)
    Posted by jemmini6[/QUOTE]

So true
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards