Nebraska-Omaha

Hair & Make Up

Hey Ladies!

Does anyone know a great and affordable place that does AMAZING hair and/or make up?

Thanks!

Re: Hair & Make Up

• HuskerfanzHuskerfanz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Marcia and her crew did the hair and makeup for my bridesmaids and I and I loved them!  Did an amazing job and were reasonably priced.  It was a lot of fun hanging out with them the morning of the wedding and it actually helped relax me.

402-770-6090
    perfectdayplanning@gmail.com
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BabyFruit Ticker
    TTC #1 since 08/11 IUI#2 = BFP!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to Concepts Salon, off 180th & Q, as they include in their price, not only the hairstyle, but makeup & nails too, as well as a mimosa & bagel/doughnut breakfast. 
    Lesley and Casey I dreamed of a wedding of elaborate elegance, A church filled with family and friends. I asked him what kind of a wedding he wished for, He said one that would make me his wife. ~Author Unknown
  • edited December 2011
    I also went to Concepts Salon.  Sarah is my stylist and has been for awhile.  I did however have Cari Maxwell do my make up.  She is based out of Garbos but traveled to me.
  • samandkaylasamandkayla member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies :)
  • edited December 2011
    We went to Teez Salon and loved it! If your BMs go with you, you all get free mimosas and breakfast munchies, and the bride's hair is free! We had a blast and everyone's hair looked gorgeous!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards