Snarky Brides

How do I defriend people

Re: How do I defriend people

• Do you guys remember that show they had?
  • Oh dear, now I went on a defriending spree and am going to have the token "Why did you defriend me?" messages in my inbox...

It kills me when my friends say their accounts are secure because there privacy is set on "friend of friend". Yeah, if you "friend" is Target, 5 billion people now have access to your account, that's really private.
  • NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    I thought I could hear you rattling around in there shelly!!

E is a lot less self righteous at night.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_defriend-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:59d9e61d-f4cb-4eeb-866a-f3ced2f87279Post:17db2142-5b58-414f-b018-5aac36047d6d">Re: How do I defriend people</a>:
    [QUOTE]*Phew!* ;) Also, hi Rach!
    Posted by nda_roxybabe[/QUOTE]
    Hi Roxy!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    Man I could really go for nachos right now...
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_defriend-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:59d9e61d-f4cb-4eeb-866a-f3ced2f87279Post:0be6bd71-87c2-4302-b4aa-8451ff75f6a6">Re: How do I defriend people</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought I could hear you rattling around in there shelly!!<strong> E is a lot less self righteous at night.
    </strong>Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • Yea, "friend of friend" scares me. Mines "friend only" well, and network which again, just my small college which I'm cool with.

• OMG Rach is lurking!

I'd love some pizza. I am eating a steak and sweet potato instead.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_defriend-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:59d9e61d-f4cb-4eeb-866a-f3ced2f87279Post:0be6bd71-87c2-4302-b4aa-8451ff75f6a6">Re: How do I defriend people</a>:
    [QUOTE]I thought I could hear you rattling around in there shelly!! E is a lot less self righteous at night.
    Posted by Nebb[/QUOTE]

teee hee :)
    Photobucket
  • Steak & sweet potato sounds good. I haven't had dinner yet (unless my chick fil a  counts), I'm not really hungry though, just thirsty.
  • NebbNebb member
    A steak at 11 pm?! Thats a pretty weird snack ricks, I gotta say.
  • Not Dave Navarro.  It was somebody from a crappy band that misunderstood teens liked in the early 2000s I think.  Also, don't ever google "chin strip lip piercing" or anything similar.  Yikes.
  • Stop talking about delicious food!
    I fell off my healthy eating plan/exercising while on vacation and can't seem to get back on. A week off and I'm already feeling a bit squishy :( I am also currently surrounded by rice crackers, bbq potato chips, and tortilla chips that I was eating with salsa. My eating today has consisted of cottage cheese, cherries, chinese food, chips + salsa, and rice crackers.

I'm going to go down a glass of water now...
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_defriend-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:59d9e61d-f4cb-4eeb-866a-f3ced2f87279Post:64de0911-28db-4b77-bc56-9bb2a0e387ff">Re: How do I defriend people</a>:
    [QUOTE]Not Dave Navarro.  It was somebody from a crappy band that misunderstood teens liked in the early 2000s I think.  Also, don't ever google "chin strip lip piercing" or anything similar.  Yikes.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    Mark Mcgrath from sugar ray??
  • Nebb, that was my dinner!
  • Nope, but my sister met him on a plane and said he is way hot in real life.  This was like, 2002 though.
  • NebbNebb member
    Hah well that makes more sense then.

Im watching the news and theyre reporting on the couger convention going on in Toronto tonight - theyre also crowning the first ever Miss Couger Canada. Wow...
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_defriend-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:59d9e61d-f4cb-4eeb-866a-f3ced2f87279Post:fddd0cb4-cbfe-4ec2-a01e-392a37818f23">Re: How do I defriend people</a>:
    [QUOTE]Nope, but my sister met him on a plane and said he is way hot in real life.  This was like, 2002 though.
    Posted by kimheartsscott[/QUOTE]
    This is going to drive me nuts too. Im just trying to think of bands with skeezy facial hair.
  • I'd totally be a cougar.

• Yeah. I'm very tired tonight.
    Do not mess in the affairs of dinosaurs because you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
    I love you Missy. Even though you are not smart enough to take online quizzes to find out really important information. ~cew
  • Missy why?
  • NebbNebb member
    For some reason I feel like youd have to be very fit, to be a successful couger. I cant see young guys being interested in an old ANd overweight woman.
  • I thought it was Josey Scott, but I couldn't find a picture with a long, dangley labret.  And whoever it was definitely rocked the long, dangly labret, and it followed the curve of his chin.  So creepy.

If I can't figure it out I'm just going to say fuuck it and pretend it's Josey Scott.
  • Well thank goodness I workout. Seriously though, I have the hugest crush on a band's lead singer right now. I googled him and he's 18-21. :O
  • NebbNebb member
    Yuugh, I dont think I like that guy.

I think my dog just fell off the couch, I heard a sound of him fall/scratch the floor and then his collar shaking. haha stupid dog.
  • Bahahah!! I am lurking!! Or, well, I'm purposely trying to keep up, but then I get sucked into a webpage, and forget I was on TK....so, lurking it is.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • NebbNebb member
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_defriend-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:59d9e61d-f4cb-4eeb-866a-f3ced2f87279Post:b945940f-1736-4582-aefa-531e7b027b64">Re: How do I defriend people</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well thank goodness I workout. Seriously though, I have the hugest crush on a band's lead singer right now. I googled him and he's 18-21. :O
    Posted by ricksang[/QUOTE]
    Who!!
  • Aww nebb, poor dog. Quincy was napping with me a bit ago- adorable!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_defriend-people?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:59d9e61d-f4cb-4eeb-866a-f3ced2f87279Post:3df8f140-89d5-4af3-be26-6b210e6752ff">Re: How do I defriend people</a>:
    [QUOTE]Kim, is it Scott Weiland from Stone Temple Pilots?
    Posted by ILoveMilkDuds[/QUOTE]

Nope, but he sure is skeezy.
  • Haha dogs are dumb. One of my cats is really dumb. He doesn't even know how to cover his poop  in the litter box so he just bangs on the side of the littler box until we make him get out of it. He also licks plastic bags. I always say as a joke that our cat ss really pretty and cute so he doesn't need SMARTS. He can get by on his looks. :P
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards