Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

2 MORE WEEKS!!

And 2 days to go lol. And yes the title required caps because it seems like just yesterday I was just introducing myself on this board. I'm getting nervous!

The best man dropped out yesterday. The best man is FI's nephew who is a year older than myself. Apparently he's just not talking to anyone and hadn't been responding to FI. Finally he got a hold of his mom and his mom told him FI had been trying to get a hold of him. He finally responded and said he wasn't going at all. Kind of sucks but we understand we aren't mad or anything like that.

I forgot to order my garter (wanted one from Etsy but I don't feel like paying for rush lol) so I just went to Michael's and picked one up from there. This weekend I need to get shoes for my daughter. My coordinator at Caesars emailed me to confirm things. We decided we're going to have our rehearsal dinner at my Uncle's house because he wanted to host something for us since he lives in Vegas. I also got the last of my wedding makeup and I've been playing around with different looks (I'm not cosmotologist so I need all the practice I can get with eyeshadow lol) and I'm confident in the look so far lol.

I'm getting so excited! One of my blog friends, who doesn't post here, just got married on Tuesday at 702 Weddings I believe and she's been posting all over instagram and it's making me that much more excited. She did more of an elopement type thing, it was just them and her mom I believe.

Anyhow! For all of you married Vegas knotties, any suggestions for the next 2 weeks and the day of? I feel like these next 2 weeks are going to drag but at the same time fly by if that makes sense. Ahhhh! I'm getting married!! I'm so happy lol. :)

Sorry extremely random and long post, but yeah…

Re: 2 MORE WEEKS!!

• Options
    I've got 40 something days left and our best man FI brother dropped out to! So excited for you : relax! Get your sexy lingerie , start a packing list , and again RELAX!!! good luck !!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Exactly... Start packing now and just enjoy the next two weeks and 2 days..lol..

You're gonna have a great time.. and Just remember it's the start to your life together as hubby and wifey...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    So exciting!!! I've read your posts on here for a little while about your planning and checks. Happy that your time is almost here!!! Yay
  • Options
    It will be here before you know it - well I hate that the ex-best man is missing out on your wedding but it's definitely his loss not yours!

Once you figure your make up out, share the secret ;) I am considering buying my own make-up and either do it in myself or having my bff do it for me...I am not a girly girl when it comes to make-up.

I agree with PP, start or at least put everything your taking into one corner, that way you can go back over it a million times ;).

Can't wait for reviews and to see your pictures - you look beautiful in your dress pic and I love the way you'll be wearing your hair and bird cage thingy ;) (again, not a girly girl). Enjoy this time!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies! I've been contemplating starting to kind of pack and get things together. FI might think I'm a little crazy (well a little more lol) but I'm paranoid that I might forget something. Definitely need to look at VG's packing list.
  • Options
    Sophia1913Sophia1913 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2012
    I say start packing early like PPs have suggested is great advice. And don't worry about the custom garter. I got one from Esty and it had a charm that was engraved with our names and date and all that jazz and half way to Vegas I realized that I forgot it at home. I think it was the one and only thing I forgot. I think I was more mad that I spent 35 on it and didn't wear it but I tried not to sweat it. Good luck, you are almost there!

Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Lol thanks! Definitely going to start getting stuff together now then.
  • Options
    I can't believe it's almost here. I'm excited for you. Sorry to hear about your FI's best man but things like that can happen and that's what I keep telling myself as well. You should relax and maybe get a massage. If your budget tight, you can always look on groupon/living social for discount on spa/massages. It will make you feel better. :).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    OMG yess!  I've checked out of everything until then!  So excited.  The weeks are so long but it will fly by!
  • Options
    Less than 2 weeks to go!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards