Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Questions

2»

Re: Thursday Questions

• peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    1. Are you going to watch the royal wedding tomorrow?
    Probably not.  I just woke up, since I went to bed at 6, and I have my calc final at 830 tomorrow morning.  I like to think I'll get my butt out of bed to watch it, but let's be realistic.

2. Plans for the weekend?
    STUDY.  I have my organic final Monday morning, and 2/3 of my grade is coming from the standardized ACS exam.  ARHGHHHHHH

3. Is it Spring yet where you are? It snowed here yesterday.
    Yes!  Although, I feel like we passed spring for summer.  It's been storming here lately, but it's definitely been good lay-out weather.

4. Please share a couple of your favorite guilty pleasures.
    Chocolate.  Research (I know, I'm a nerd).  Really hot sex as a procrastination tool (heehee, FI loves that one).

5. Hippopotamus or Walrus?
    LOLRUS
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • MLekathLEENMLekathLEEN member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Liv, that made my afternoon :)

I plan on having it on while I'm doing stuff in the morning.

FI's BFF's Wedding and all the fun shiz that go along with it.

It's 50 and windy and rainy. Not quite spring but not snowy anymore.

TK, VH1 reality tv, Making naughty names on FI's miller light bottles (ok that was just yesterday but I plan to do it every time.)

Hippo :)
    ETA:
  • Wrkn925Wrkn925 member
    5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad there is a Royal Wedding board.  I want to stay away from the topic as much as possible.

Liv, so you're reading Bumped.  Is it good?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • peekaboo2011peekaboo2011 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f95f45df-60d6-4dd1-ad81-171d703f1fe5Post:72d4385e-4745-4f5a-86f2-45e65a24f4f9">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Questions : Will you make me some cookies?  Any kind but oatmeal.  Kthx.
    Posted by Elle1036[/QUOTE]

<div>I used to make these cookies, they had oats in them to provide some substance because they were:</div><div>Chocolate cookies with chocolate chips dipped in white chocolate.  YUM.</div>
    I french with my man
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f95f45df-60d6-4dd1-ad81-171d703f1fe5Post:dc6c2eae-9b2e-4962-ba56-c06c9421589e">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Thursday Questions : I used to make these cookies, they had oats in them to provide some substance because they were: Chocolate cookies with chocolate chips dipped in white chocolate.  YUM.
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]
    Yummy! I kinda wanna skip out on work now to go bake :-/
    Married! :) 5/19/12 The Domesticals

• marleylikeairmarleylikeair member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_not-engaged-yet_thursday-questions-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:136Discussion:f95f45df-60d6-4dd1-ad81-171d703f1fe5Post:6ccbe528-5be6-4131-a475-0ef626784600">Re: Thursday Questions</a>:
    [QUOTE]5. Hippopotamus or Walrus? LOLRUS
    Posted by peekaboo2011[/QUOTE]

LIKE.
  • edited December 2011
    Not when it is actually on. I want to see picture and I may watch a recording of it but I'm not staying up for it.

Moving. I hate moving. I am also going on a tour of the Disney Studios in Burbank. They don't have them often and they are only available to D23 members so I'm pretty excited.

Yes it is. I live in LA so we only have two seasons, spring and summer.

There are way too many to count.

Hippo
  • luvdncn90luvdncn90 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
     I was considering Tivoing it. But no way in hell well I get up at 2 in the morning just to watch the preshow.

I have this weekend off! Woot! Wine and I are going to become best friends once again this weekend. And maybe my three favorite men. Jack, Jose, and the captain.

3. Is it Spring yet where you are?\
     It was so gorgeous today I could hardly believe it. It's been snowing everynight and then melting.

Chocolate and I also like to pour some Mikes Hard lemonade into a wine glass. It makes me feel classier. :P

Hippolrus. I think they're both pretty frighin cute.
  • edited December 2011
    Hells to the no. I'm so tired of hearing about it.

Mini-mooning at Disney :)

Dude, it's already summer here. We've been over 90 for a couple days already.

Dog the Bounty Hunter. Wikipedia. Killer animal movies on SyFy channel. Kettle chips. Kraft Mac & Cheese. Phil Collins.

Walrus. Definitely walrus. Though a hippo could f*ck you up.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Oceana swings from logical to anus punching." - Buttons

Planning / Married / Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards